Do you wish Zarkos to fight for you in the Fields of Justice?

Yes, it would be great to have this champion. 4 40.00%
I liked the ideia, but it needs some changes. 2 20.00%
There's much changes to be done. 0 0%
It was imparcial to me. 0 0%
I dont like it at all. 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Suggestion] Zarkos, The Black Swordsman

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

danielzarkos

02-02-2011

Yes, there are another warriors-like characters in League of Legends, but this one will be very special.
Here is an ideia of champion that I would appreciate, and I hope you all too.

Zarkos, The Black Swordsman

image not so good, and I will improve it:http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/516...kswordsman.jpg

Attributes:
Health: Medium
Attack: Very Strong
Spells: Weak
Difficulty: Medium

Passive Skill: Battle Ardor - Each time Zarkos hits he gains 1% of his attack damage for 10 seconds, stacks for 10 times.

[Q] Skill: Overhelming Charge
Animation: Zarkos starts a leaping charge against his enemy and slice with the fullblade from above.

Zarkos charges his opponent dealing physical damage by 80/130/180/230/280 plus physical damage and slowing the target for 1/2/3/4/5 second and increasings Zarkos move speed for 12%/16%/20%/24%/28%. [18/16/14/12/10 seconds cooldown]
[Obs.: This ability cannot score a critical strike]

[W] Skill: Vanquish the Pain
Animation: When active Zarkos shouts like a berserker and his swords become drowned in blood and leave a dark shadow where he slices his swords.

Zarkos gains passively 0.1%/0.2%/0.3%/0.4%/0.5% attack speed for each 1% of his life missing. Active for double the effect. [30/28/26/24/22 seconds cooldown]

[E] Skill: Mighty Slash
Animation: Zarkos hold his sword with both hands shouting and slashing like flash causing a blasting of steel.

Zarkos slashes his target dealing 100/140/180/220/260 plus physical attack damage in these attacks and reduces target healing effects and regeneration for 5/6/7/8/9 seconds. [18/16/14/12/10 seconds cooldown]
[Obs.: This ability cannot score a critical strike, but lifesteal still works]

[R] Ultimate Skill: Intent to Kill
Animation: Zarkos holds his sword from above and it blinks shadowy and he strikes his foe with a different attack.

Zarkos attacks dealing 300/400/500 damage plus attack damage and sunder his target armor for 15%/20%/25% for 10 seconds. [120/100/80 seconds cooldown]

I think he should use cooldowns, and no use of mana, like Garen and Katarina. Or he should use rage as some heroes that would be equilibrated too.

Soundsamples

Selected:
I'ill use my sword for you!
While I have my sword, I will survive any battle.

Attack:
[Berserking shouts]

Walk:
Moving!
I'ill make my own way.
Following your orders.

Taunt:
[Put the sword in the shoulder and laughs]
You call that wound? Let me show you what is a wound!
Fight me cowards!
Yes! Get in my way, but dont forget your head on the ground!

Joke:
I dont have time to think something funny... [sigh]
Yeah, you cant change it, mine is bigger than yours.

Dance: Dont know yet...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change log
02/03/2011 - Edited to insert cooldowns, and ultimate skill reduced armor penetration and damage.

danielzarkos

02-03-2011

I want some opinions please. Thanks for the attention.

Rekitsu

02-03-2011

Looks like an interesting idea overall. I think some of the numbers might be too high but I wouldn't be able to tell you by how much as I just don't ever feel comfy changing around numbers. I think 50% armor gone is too much would be the biggest I see, I think I'd lower that by 10% per rank so it's 20% 30% then at max rank 40%. The problem with 50 is when you take a squishy already easily killed end games, take off half their armor their now basically the survivability of someone half their level if that.

From the looks of it you could get way too much natural attack damage too.Although on second thought since he lacks any CC it might be more fair for his damage to be higher.

Also BTW I found you a better picture. If you know guts from beserk, he looks almost like your drawing, but better done =P Since I just made that connection I want.... a lot =P Guts pwns all http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...00B&FORM=IGRE2

danielzarkos

02-03-2011

Glad you knew, yeah it was based on Gatsu character. Thanks for the opinions.

lKvothe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

Ok heres my feedback:

Q: Op at start, Up at end. Lower early base damage, late base damage is ok but increase late speed increase and lower start speed increase.

W: I guess it's ok. It seems underpowered a high health but OP at low health. I don't know of a way to fix that though, except making it scale on which section of his health he's in (below 25% health he gets 20% attack speed, below 50% he gets 16%, below 75% he gets 12, any other time he gets 10%)

E: Way op. When you get to 400 damage you could be dealing 1600 with a single nuke. No way man. Make it 150% of attack damage at lvl 1, 175% at 2, 200% at 3, 225% at 4, 250% at 5.

R: Well, This works, even though I don't particularly find it usefull. I find him a lot like Garen, with a bit more nukey-ness. Maybe change his ult to something else?

Anyway, interesting Idea. Lower the CD on his skills, the Q-W-E are really high for what they do. The ultimate should be somewhere around 80 seconds, not 120.

If you want to check out my champ, go ahead.

ZikaTrow

02-03-2011

I think a good idea, in my opinion should we have this Champion in game.
No changes. :}

NA1

02-03-2011

Ahaha, it's Guts.

Berserk is AWESOME, btw.

danielzarkos

02-03-2011

Yeah, its very near to Guts, but that character was based on him, I ever played D&D and MMORPGs with that hero, Zarkos, and he has many histories, briefly I will post some fun Lore.

danielzarkos

02-03-2011

I have a question. There's a chance of Riot Managers picking up some of the Champions suggestion here right? I like some ideias of Champions I see here.

Valkss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

Hell yeah, will we have a new berserk playing with us in LoL? =o I'm not one who likes to play with melees or tankers, but first time I read this, i thought it was OP. But then I read Rekitsu's comment, and, well, since it doesn't have any CC, it would really be fair if he does more damage. And if Tryndamere can become immortal and Garen can execute a target, why can't you do a lot of damage?

Maybe it need some changes and some things more, but it'd be nice to have him fighting with (not against, please) us.