Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Two Week Ban FAQ and Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vahn65

09-30-2014

I got a message saying i am banned and to check my email but i have no email and i just over a ban yesterday and havnt talked in chat at all since then. i have just been using team speak. what the hell is going on?

if this is not a mistake i want to see why i am banned.

MuffBait

09-30-2014

Quote:
SnuggleLumpicus:
Wow. I don't think you should be the one here helping people.

Also, to get these big issue things, you have to go to twitter? =/. How many players even follow their twitter actively =/.

Agreed. I don't have a Twitter.

SnuggleLumpicus

09-30-2014

Quote:
Vahn65:
I got a message saying i am banned and to check my email but i have no email and i just over a ban yesterday and havnt talked in chat at all since then. i have just been using team speak. what the hell is going on?

if this is not a mistake i want to see why i am banned.

It seems like it was a big automated wave. So you were likely queued into it and when it went off you were banned, even if you were just banned for an issue at the same time.

Verideathul

09-30-2014

Quote:
MuffBait:
Agreed. I don't have a Twitter.

I can agree with you that Riot's communication has been less than stellar. I believe that I wish that they had put this in a more public avenue such as in client as much as you wish such.

VK Ultimacloud

09-30-2014

I have a great question why is negative attitude being banned but the trolls who cause the negative attitude and the intentional feeders are not being banned ? and dont say they are because none of them are on this page saying i got banned for trolling everyone here is being banned for toxicity

SnuggleLumpicus

09-30-2014

Quote:
Verideathul:
I can agree with you that Riot's communication has been less than stellar. I believe that I wish that they had put this in a more public avenue such as in client as much as you wish such.

Once this game quit with the compensation for unexpected downtime. Brought in season only rewards and pointless summoner icon events, I never expected anything from them communication wise that doesn't help only them in one way or another.

But, considering that have a forum and a download client, I would expect more.

Mars Ragnarok

09-30-2014

The only surefire way to open a dialogue with Riot about your specific ban is to submit a support ticket. If you want to see your chat logs, make sure you ask for them specifically.

If you don't mind your business getting aired publicly, you can also ask for your chat logs in the General Discussion forum. Lyte has responded so such threads in the past, but like I said, it could get your logs posted on the forum.

GaugeForever

09-30-2014

For players who have received a 2 week ban, will past games present a problem for future reconciliation?

For instance, you are banned on day X for games in a period of X-30 to X-10. There are still games X-9 to X-1. Will those games effect your reconciliation process after (or during) the 2 week ban.

The last thing anyone wants to to decide to change and then be banned before given the opportunity for something they literally have no control over.

Also, the only way to not get reported is to not say anything. I honestly don't even know why the chat box exists seeing as how you aren't allowed to use it like 99% of the time.

SnuggleLumpicus

09-30-2014

Quote:
VK Ultimacloud:
I have a great question why is negative attitude being banned but the trolls who cause the negative attitude and the intentional feeders are not being banned ? and dont say they are because none of them are on this page saying i got banned for trolling everyone here is being banned for toxicity

It's in riots rulebook. Ignore it and everything will be better for everyone. Except you. It's a flaw in their rules. Take one for the team, of people who would throw you under a bus because they don't care about you.

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

09-30-2014

Quote:
VK Ultimacloud:
I have a great question why is negative attitude being banned but the trolls who cause the negative attitude and the intentional feeders are not being banned ?

Do you have some evidence that they aren't?

Quote:
and dont say they are because none of them are on this page saying i got banned for trolling everyone here is being banned for toxicity

Trolling is toxic. Ergo, trolling would fall under the umbrella of toxicity bans.

Furthermore, I believe that those who are intentionally trolling and got caught out on it wouldn't come here anyway. Why should they? They know why they got banned.