Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Two Week Ban FAQ and Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verideathul

10-03-2014

Quote:
Impulse zabloN:

So you can disagree with my stand all you want, but it isn't going to make me think any differently.

Sounds good. Moving on.

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

10-03-2014

Quote:
Impulse zabloN:
Wow. And here you see what is wrong with the world. LMAO. The everyone is a winner attitude. "Everyone who tells me something I don't like is a jerk because mom told me I can be anything I want.".

Dude, I work retail. I'm there because it's what I'm qualified to do.

Doesn't mean people have to be jerks when they talk to me.

Quote:
Do you really think pre-made pro teammates don't call each other out?

I think they do. In fact, I'm pretty sure they do. I'm fairly certain that it most often happens after the game, and I suspect that with a rare few exceptions, it isn't handled in a toxic manner.

We're not talking about calling people out (though usually in the middle of a game is a terrible place for that discussion), but about how it's commonly handled.

Quote:
It's called learning. If no one ever tells you that you are doing something wrong, you never learn.

That's true. Hopefully the people who were hit by this ban wave will realize that the message is "You're doing something wrong with your behavior" and learn from it.

Quote:
So you can disagree with my stand all you want, but it isn't going to make me think any differently.

If you're not here with an open mind to discuss the reasoning and purposes behind a policy, why are you here? A discussion worth having requires an open mind. It requires that you opinion be capable of change. Otherwise, what's the point?

Can't be to communicate it to Riot. We're not them, and the people your argument would matter to don't come here. You'd have much better luck with a Support ticket, where you can at least be sure someone sees it. So what's the point?

Quote:
If you really believe telling someone to stop feeding is toxic then there is no point debating it because YOU are part of the problem and the PC crowd who can't take criticism.

I think it's a matter of how you say it. If you're telling them to stop feeding, you're being insulting and offering them no useful information. When people say things like that to me, I usually respond, "HOW?" If you want to criticize, be constructive. If you can't be constructive, what good do you think is going to come from talking about it in the first place?

powerbats

10-03-2014

Quote:
Impulse zabloN:

Ok then you can get banned by Riot for breaking THEIR RULES again and your arguing about how you should be allowed to do what you want won't change their minds. So is your pride and ego really worth losing your account over?

Ignoring your Straw Man for a minute here, we're not telling you what you can think, we're telling you what Riot says you can do in game.