Feelin' Twitchy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBamBamX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2010

Hi wanna have games like this?
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/2339/twitchrape.jpg

Well I've never really made a guide be4 so its prolly gonna look gay but, i have used twitch for awhile and im sure ive got a good understanding. Ill be only telling you the item and skill build you can choose runes and masteries.

First off i cannot stress this enough is check your enemies guys, look at the pots, items, and especially if they have stealth detection debuff from oracle elixir or if they have sight wards. Dont freak out stealth is more of a luxury the big deal you get from it is your attack speed bonus. Another thing is know your limits twtich has extremely low health and armor dont try to turret dive with him it doesnt work out that well.

Alright i use flash and heal, alot of ppl like tele instead of heal but i find heal to save my ass more its really your prefrence ok, please dont hate.

K Skill build: Start with ambush, so u know where your enemies are and u can pre gank if your on top or bttm id prefer to solo mid cause havin the extra levels makes ganking even easier. Next dont underestimate expunge i use it heavily by level nine it should be maxed the range is ridicoulus on it. so ambush, expunge till you cant then go ambush then your ult then back to ambuexpunge. Save slow for last, or maybe pop one in instead of ambush if you want but you should place yourself so you dont have to chase.

Item build, i hate the stupid recomended. My item build requires lots of money but it can be done i use it all the time. You have the highest attack speed in the game you need to focus more on damage. first thing you buy is vampiric scepter, then get some kills save up 920 G and get berserker greaves. next get a bf sword and bloodthirster. next you should get a recurve bow and get either wits end or last whisper i normally get last whisper but if your goin against hella spellcasters or allistar get wits end. Next is really your choice either black cleaver or infinity edge.

Well guys i know this guide was ****ty but thank you for reading it enjoy the game and please post replies i would love to know how to make this better or if you tried it and it failed horribly or you had success please post back. =P and add me in game so we can play sometimes im sick of losing with random noob teams who get master yi and get revive so they can feed faster lol i love that build squishy with tele and revive its like ultra-feed anyways Stay twitchy!

KCao

01-19-2010

Dude all twitch guides really need is what items to get and a section saying Press R and then Press E for expunge. Otherwise stay in stealth. Also, remember to aim XP.

As for the screen shot. WTF man, did you purposely stay back in a game that seemed like you would win if you backdoored towers??? You frigging farmed noobs!

devotionx

01-19-2010

this itembuild seems to be nice at first look, on the second it's pretty bad, your lacking crit all the time. I mean what fears the **** out of people, when not critting spray and win?
yea, damage on mass is nice, but abusing the insane attackspeed stacking crit just makes him boom.

Ennbeard

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotionx View Post
this itembuild seems to be nice at first look, on the second it's pretty bad, your lacking crit all the time. I mean what fears the **** out of people, when not critting spray and win?
yea, damage on mass is nice, but abusing the insane attackspeed stacking crit just makes him boom.
3 BF items with huge armour penetration is still pretty **** scary.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

01-20-2010

Executioners call = win for twitch

Davok

01-20-2010

ummm... There are probably 20 different ways to build twitch.

That being said, I think heal is a waste on twitch. The way I build my twitch (be it damage build or speed build), I always make sure I have around 30% life steal, that's more than enough to help you recover damage. As saving your ass in those sticky situations, I'd say flash is the way to go, POOF, you're gone. Once you have your range, hit a few minions to gain that hp back with life steal. Much more efficient this way. Not only because of defensive purposes, but also offensively. Flash can be used to chase down runners and get those last couple of hits on the low target and expunge for the kill. I also carry exhaust but I've seen dispel work very well to counter stuns and even the enemy exhaust. (next patch it may dispel ignite too?) Teleport is okay I guess but I personally don't use it. I get the Boots of mobility, not the attack speed boots. This way i can get around fast while in stealth and not have to rely on a 4 min cool down. (tele is 4 min right?).

And OP, I see you're on a smurf account or something with a relatively low ELO. At higher levels of play, you're forced to play more passively as a twitch and can't exactly pull off a 37-1 xD. Enjoy 'em while you can.

Gazghul

01-20-2010

Frankly, it seems to me that you owe the score to the fact that your opponents were noobs. Just look at YI's items, their minion kills and the fact that 4 of those players had heavy feeding scores. So maybe this printscreen isn't the best way to advertise your guide

True Bandito

01-20-2010

To the OP: Congrats on your awesome kills mate. I would have more respect for you if you didn't play as Twitch though.

Krashan

01-20-2010

(I'm a EU player, so you can't see me around, but I love to read US forum)

Twitch is very good champ to get out low ELO. It's not so good to stay there. They (mid ELO ppl) will teach you a lesson what Oracle's Elixir does, and why Twitch is called most squishy champ in game. Stop Twitch in the laning phase and he'll be just another feeder, especially because he usually gets too cocky, and pressure to score kills is forcing him to do stupid things.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not blaming you for this. When I was in low ELO range, I had similar feeling to yours... not anymore. Mid ELO games are more about teamplay, and Twitch, with low ELO habits, is useless.

Of course, there are really good high ELO Twitch players, but you're not one of them. Believe me, I was where you are now!

BTW: While you are still in low ELO range, you can pwn more with Tiamat, as a awesome gank breaker. But beware, longer you play Twitch in low ELO, it will take longer and will be more painfull to learn to play LoL. Don't get lazy (I did), don't get too cocky (I did), mid ELO will pushing you!

Give me Twitch lane, on my MFing Cho'Gath (yup, Condon's guides rule) and low ELO Twitch'll run to mummy like 5-years-old, which he probalby is.

Darunu

01-20-2010

Won: 21
Lost: 26
Left: 11

Overall: 21 - 37

lmao