Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mac Recent Patch CRASH?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeLL0Bunny

09-30-2014

Okay I have Played League Of Legends for quite a while I have never had this crash in my life also I want to Point out that I have a high quality internet service my Firewalls are always on and whenever I play League Of Legends I never Crashed!!!

However Now After 4.15 Patch I have been crashing I cant even Connect Into the Game you know when you goto ChampionSelect to Ban Champions? After you are in the loading screen? Apparently Now Its Pitch Black I cant even alt+tab+4 To get out it freezes my screen I have been suspended for 3 weeks 2 weeks and even 24 hour LeaverBuster this is pissing me off I already contacted Riot support I provided them my Information and I really sick and tired all the hard i Put to on my account and this is happening and its NOT FAIR FOR ALL THE SUMMONERS OUT THERE!!!!

HERE IS SOME SCREEN SHOTS I PROVIDED WITH THIS POST

I WANT TO HEAR IF ANYONE HAVE THE SAME ISSUES? WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF I'm THe Only PERSON HAVING THIS ISSUE?

Issue with league (1).jpg

ClutchXd

09-30-2014

"I WANT TO HEAR IF ANYONE HAVE THE SAME ISSUES? " Did you even look at the forums before posting? Not trying to sound rude just wondering since i recall seeing a post about this already.

HeLL0Bunny

09-30-2014

Its okay I understand I posted this before reading the other post apparently I'm not the only one person having this problem but 1 or 2 people having this issue isnt meaning everyone is having i want to be sure I'm not the only one

ClutchXd

09-30-2014

Well hopefully all these issues will fixed very soon

HeLL0Bunny

09-30-2014

I just dont understand if I'm still currently the only user having this issue? Because they did release the new 4.17 Patch But I am still having this BLack Screen ***** After Championselect and banning champion waiting 5 mins black screen not even a second white flash and then CONtinue black screen for Hours? This is even after 4.17 Patch And Im Still stuck Here with this Issue I just want to know is anyone else having this problem even after 4.17 Patch its really getting into my skin

ClutchXd

09-30-2014

"okay so the same thing has been happening to me and after so many tries i decided to hit
"enter/return" after the white screen flash/black screen and it actually worked!!!"
That was posted in the other thread maybe try that? not to sure never had this issue but it has to be worth a shot at trying.

HeLL0Bunny

09-30-2014

IT WORKED...OMG I just gotta make sure my main account is working as well since my main account will be released from LeaverBuster today....Omg thx dude and thx for the person THAT POSTED THANK YOU OMG...BUT What does this mean? it requires enter/return in order to play does this mean its bug still needs fixing?

ClutchXd

09-30-2014

Most likely hopefully riot will get it fixed though.

HeLL0Bunny

09-30-2014

OMG OMG THX U THX U THX U OMG T_T this was faster then contacting riot support THX U THX U MY GOD T_T OMG I havent been in game because of this for almost a whole month T_T THX U Anyone still having this problem try Enter/REturn Key on your Mac THx u T_T

SirCherry2

10-02-2014

works!!!!!