Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

tryndamere needs to be reworked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Direfury

10-02-2014

You're... You're kidding me, right?

I main Tryndamere, I actually know how to use his kit effectively. I can bulldoze my way through a lane all the way to the inhibitor turrets by 15-20 minutes, and usually destroy the first tower before 10. This isn't because I've mained him for close to two years, it's because I took the time to learn how to play him in the first place.

If you think his early game is weak, you're too much of a lost cause, and should really pick up an easier champion.

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

10-02-2014

Quote:
troytech:
you can all suck my junk if you think his early game is strong. his early game is **** because if the other champ so much as breathes in his direction more than once he dies. fix his ult so it is automatic as well because they have bad lag spikes quite often. that or extend the duration or make it once you activate it it will trigger if you would die.

So we're all wrong because you're right and because he's fragile early? Trynd is a glass cannon who hits HARD early on. If you bothered to learn how to play him, you would know that his level 1-3 dueling ability is enormous in comparison to just about any other top laner. Lag is also not an excuse for a champion's abilities. If you cannot play a champ because of lag, Riot is not responsible for holding your hand.

troytech

10-02-2014

all of you are just putting me down and not even stopping to consider how he should be changed to balance him out better. after all just because a champ is good doesnt mean it shouldnt be reworked. and almost nothing has been done to this champ since the season 2 nerf hammer hit.

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

10-03-2014

Quote:
troytech:
all of you are just putting me down and not even stopping to consider how he should be changed to balance him out better. after all just because a champ is good doesnt mean it shouldnt be reworked. and almost nothing has been done to this champ since the season 2 nerf hammer hit.

We're putting you down? We're telling you what we've experienced in game and trying to explain to you WHY he doesn't need a rework. WHY he's very much usable right now. WHY you're wrong in saying things like he has a weak start. You've made absolutely no moves to accept the advice we're giving you. You're not being bullied, you're up to your neck in a river and staring at pyramids.

So why, if Trynd is good right now (which he is), does he need a rework? Why does he need to have his ult automatically activated (hint, he has counterplay the way he is since you can burst him down before he activates his ult, no, a bad internet connection is no excuse)? What does he need if he gets reworked? Stop complaining, start constructing.

Angered Saiyan

10-03-2014

Over 200 ranked games with Tryndamere this season with 58% win rate.

Please tell me more about Tryn, "troytech"

Dota2pwnslol

10-05-2014

Quote:
Direfury:
You're... You're kidding me, right?

I main Tryndamere, I actually know how to use his kit effectively. I can bulldoze my way through a lane all the way to the inhibitor turrets by 15-20 minutes, and usually destroy the first tower before 10. This isn't because I've mained him for close to two years, it's because I took the time to learn how to play him in the first place.

If you think his early game is weak, you're too much of a lost cause, and should really pick up an easier champion.

You never touch the first turret as trynd

Sleeper Cell

10-05-2014

Quote:
Angered Saiyan:
Over 200 ranked games with Tryndamere this season with 58% win rate.

Please tell me more about Tryn, "troytech"

He's definitely still strong and one of the strongest splitpushers in the game. Just underplayed.

GothicNightmares

10-05-2014

This post is obvious troll.. dont feed

Sorry to say this dude but Mikeeeeeee was dead on. I am a trynd main on top and he can beat anyone hands down levels 1-2-3 with easy because of the 35% crit chance.. you need to look up some videos from Hao's tryndamere and how he plays. You take ghost/ignite and rush to lane (dont leash) build max fury on minions and if the other player does not try to deny you fury then good for you.. he is a ******.

Proceed to crit his face and levels 1-3 i believe a trynd crit is a quarter of someone hp.... think about that for a minute... THAT IS RIDICULOUS. You have been told this once and twice and even three times if I read most of these posts and remember correctly.... YOU ARE NOT PLAYING HIM RIGHT

Rune page should be Yellow flat armor runes, blue all flat atk speed runes, red all flat atk speed runes, and quints should be 2 lifesteal quints and 1 AD or 3 ad if you think you will be ok without the little bit of sustain. THEN you rush a vamp scepter.. congrats.. you just got crazy sustain ... and with those crits giving yout the same % of damage to life you can actually IGNORE some opponents in lane who harass you... example.. pantheon.. spear to the face keep AA'ing minions. The key to fighting mana champs is to try to make them oom themselves. How do you do that? Jax for example his counterstrike costs a ton of mana.. you auto attack him win trade he begins spinning his girly baton trying to stun combo you but you spin away out of his range. Boom.. mana wasted...

stop trolling dude your not even that good.