Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

tryndamere needs to be reworked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

troytech

09-30-2014

i get that tryndamere is a raging barbarian that uses rage in gameplay. really i do. because thats what i feel when i play tryndamere. r a g e . its such **** that he is so weak early! it makes the other team try to force a first blood all the time and if you dont get the first blood you are either dead or too weak to last hit without giving them first blood. at that point the side that wins will begin to snowball and it becomes increasingly difficult to lane. most other champs there is a level of stability no matter how much the opponent snowballs but with tryndamere no matter how much you try you are going to either snowball into kills or just keep dying no matter what unless you abandon the objective.

Titanist Vortek

Recruiter

09-30-2014

Yeah, he's fairly weak before level six, but realize you're on a team. Try getting your jungler to gank for you or see if another lane can aid you (only if they are doing well).

When you play with him, do you get snowballed because you are bullying the enemy on their lane? I usually get snowballed whenever I deny too much farm or harass to much.

troytech

09-30-2014

i try to ask for help but 99% of the time the jungler is focused on farming and refuses to "waste" time helping me.

Raiyza

10-01-2014

Quote:
troytech:
i try to ask for help but 99% of the time the jungler is focused on farming and refuses to "waste" time helping me.

Play passively. Give up some farm if you need to. Once tryna gets some crit items going he gains a power spike.

wolfax

10-01-2014

Quote:
troytech:

They can't balance around bad junglers being in the game. Otherwise the good junglers would get even more powerful.

Angered Saiyan

10-01-2014

Tryndamere early is strong if you are experienced. Besides that, just get farm.

Angered Saiyan

10-01-2014

Most teams in solo Q don't always know how to work with a Tryn. The Tryn player either has to be really good, or get help really early to help snowball him.

Mikeeeeeeeee

10-01-2014

Are you serious or just trolling? He has 35% crit chance with full fury at level 1.... lol He has a great early game and almost always gets first blood (unless you got counterpicked by a ranged champ (teemo, quinn, vayne, nidalee, ryze are some of his hardest counters)) In the beginning of the game don't just try to last hit, push the wave to turret so that you get full fury and your minions stack up so that your laner can't trade with you (if they're melee, can't trade as ranged either if you have that many minions). I don't even bother placing wards because if i have 35% crit chance and a jungler comes to gank at 50 - 60% hp, I can just run to him, kill him, and then spinning slash away or kill the laner if they've over committed to the fight. Take ghost and ignite to stick to targets and get first blood. Gl with the OPness that is Khal Drogo.

Puddinglax

10-01-2014

Don't even talk about tryn's early game, look at someone like pantheon! You always give first blood because your spears do peanut damage and your w is so useless. Buff Renekton too pls, he just has 0 damage in the laning phase.

Seriously though, tryn is notorious for doing crazy early game damage. You just aren't playing him right.

troytech

10-02-2014

you can all suck my junk if you think his early game is strong. his early game is **** because if the other champ so much as breathes in his direction more than once he dies. fix his ult so it is automatic as well because they have bad lag spikes quite often. that or extend the duration or make it once you activate it it will trigger if you would die.