Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Frustration Builder"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkElderGod

09-30-2014

Since I was told through a ticket that feedback could not be passed on to devs and should post it on the forums, here it is.

Team Builder was so good in testing but now it's accomplishing little besides making me sit in queue up to half an hour or more as no one can get people for jungle or if we get a jungle then we can't get support. Blind pick is a ***** fest as it always has been so if TB actually worked I'd use that instead. The tradeoff is that instead of playing I'm sitting there watching the clock count down while nothing happens.

The way I see it, the problem is that "Captains" are allowed to be too picky which is why every team ends up with a jungle slot no one wants to fill. My opinion is that TB allows you to pick the spot you want and the role you want and matchmaking is done automatically, eliminating the "Captain" and just assembling the teams. I know this will get flamed to death but as far as I'm concerned Riot may as well remove TB completely because I now play ARAM almost exclusively due to the fact that games are fast, there are no positions and people don't complain as much. Summoner's Rift is a fun map but not if it takes 25 minutes just to start a game, or spend the whole match getting eviscerated for sucking at a role you're not good at but got stuck with because everything else was taken.

TL;DR - Team Builder sucks as it is and needs to be majorly reworked.

plantom2014

09-30-2014

Team builder is very nice actually. U can get the team u want as solo or captain ;
I had to get a team full mid, i looked for another team, then i got with a full latinos team, then i looked again..
Nothing for nothing, if u want play something specially u have to lose some time, else grow your champ pool and go in draft/rank.
No rage brolaf
Cya

DarkElderGod

09-30-2014

I have no idea what you just said.

plantom2014

10-01-2014

LOL dont worry.
Keep Q Q'ing and frustrating