Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Many BOTS in ARAM tonight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naidon2

09-30-2014

I have played several ARAM games tonight. There are so many people using Bot programs to farm IP. RIOT its easy to see who the Bots are if you just watch the damn games. They ruin the game. FIX this ****.

Cambrethian

09-30-2014

shhhh riot bans people for talking about the bots.... (at least thats the warning i got for posting about it)

XSA L34F

10-02-2014

r u freals, this makes me want to quit the game.

Cambrethian

10-03-2014

http://i.imgur.com/Q4FyVyV.png

this is what i got when i started a thread it was pushing close to 30 replies most of us linking match histories of games with 1-4 bots in them (a few link pvp or aram matches with as many as 8 bots)

considering a new game myself i cant aram or pvp with out having to dodge to the point where i cant even play for an hour so i just get my daily win on beg. bots for now.

what i dont get is how bring attention that 1000's of people are violating game rules, and making the game unplayable for 1000's of others is against their rules...

Gimpness

10-03-2014

I just finished my umpteenth game against bots. Only two people on my team had a pulse.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1567318710/212622244

Auraelle

10-04-2014

All morning, bots bots bots. 2 real people vs 5 real people isn't fun for either side. The last week there seems to have been an influx of them.

Jeddite

Recruiter

10-04-2014

Quote:
http://i.imgur.com/Q4FyVyV.png

this is what i got when i started a thread it was pushing close to 30 replies most of us linking match histories of games with 1-4 bots in them (a few link pvp or aram matches with as many as 8 bots)

considering a new game myself i cant aram or pvp with out having to dodge to the point where i cant even play for an hour so i just get my daily win on beg. bots for now.

what i dont get is how bring attention that 1000's of people are violating game rules, and making the game unplayable for 1000's of others is against their rules...

Same thing happened to me when I posted this screenshot (attached) in an existing thread about Dominion/ARAM bots. The new f*gtacular reddit boards are hilariously over-moderated, whereas the classic forums are under-moderated (which, I guess, is semi-understandable given that the classic forums are being permanently mothballed on October 6th).

dominion_bots.jpg

Jeddite

Recruiter

10-04-2014

As for bots in general, it certainly sucks. Ignore the pointless "OMG DODGING DODGERS WHO DODGE ARE DODGE CANCER" mouth-breathers on the ARAM subforum and just dodge if you're stuck with bots on your side. Fortunately, this is a problem that clears up as your ARAM MMR increases out of the MMR range of bots. Of course, until then, it's infuriating to be one of those new(er) players who has to deal with the bots. Ultimately, however, your choices are waiting out the 15-minute dodge timer, or dealing with bots on your team.

Genferret

10-05-2014

Quote:
Jeddite:
As for bots in general, it certainly sucks. Ignore the pointless "OMG DODGING DODGERS WHO DODGE ARE DODGE CANCER" mouth-breathers on the ARAM subforum and just dodge if you're stuck with bots on your side. Fortunately, this is a problem that clears up as your ARAM MMR increases out of the MMR range of bots. Of course, until then, it's infuriating to be one of those new(er) players who has to deal with the bots. Ultimately, however, your choices are waiting out the 15-minute dodge timer, or dealing with bots on your team.

Option C: I quit playing for now.