Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Open Rp) The Dark Phoenix's Legacy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delmegar

10-04-2014

((Swift, plasma, freAK, and idk if Cass is gonna join in or not. Somebody bump them and my other regulars if possible, please.))

Delmegar

10-04-2014

Quote:
SwiftWinged:
// Yo, I'm working on a post, but I want to wait for plasma first. So that Swift can better coordinate with Alice. We should start a Skype convo. //

((Not an option for skype. My computer is off being upgraded. And I have to log for the rest of the day in about an hour and a half, soo.... If you're waiting, then I likely will not get to your post then.))

SwiftWinged

10-04-2014

// Alright. Well, waiting for plasma. Congratulations on the upgrade. //

Delmegar

10-04-2014

((Dammit I haven't been able to make a real post in any of my RP's in two days... Bloody annoying. And thanks.))

freAK47

10-04-2014

((Question Del: is Krizar still destroyed?))

Delmegar

10-04-2014

Quote:
freAK47:
((Question Del: is Krizar still destroyed?))

((Yes. Krizar will never appear in any RP again.))

plasmafan

10-04-2014

Quote:
Delmegar:

Bellshire Inn
Far South of Noxus, along the Guardian Coast.

Contrary to most wayward inns lost on a desolate roadside in the middle of nowhere, the Bellshire was not the atypical run of the mill hovel. Immediately on approach, one could hear music, not just drunken malady's either, but instruments, almost as endearing as a sophisticated orchestra. Entering the Bellshire, a great minotaur in snow white fur and mismatched black and steel-gray armor stood before them with his arms crossed over his chest, gold linked chains holding the breast plate together over his massive frame, dull red eyes peering down at the visitor from a makeshift helmet.

The minotaur would say nothing, but step aside with a huff. Behind the Minotaur, the inn was filled with varying sorts of people of all different castes and roles, merchants, traders, workman, adventurers, bounty hunters, some in sophisticated wear, others in the obvious blackened leather or steel of the Dark Phoenix, men and women, old and young, a gathering. The great many of them were entranced by the stage that was set up to the far left of the entrance, just beneath a large staircase--playing was an old, bald man in good shape and playing a flute, a smiling woman with raven black hair at the harp, a younger girl with strawberry blond hair holding a sort of chime. Their music had no words, was soft and sweet, and miraculously held the attention of the mercenaries present.

On Alice's approach, the man seated at the long table, placed his quill down softly without looking up to see her. He placed both hands--in dark, leather gloves--on the table, and pushed himself up. He finally looked up, cool, intelligent blue eyes regarding her for a lingering moment, the faintest of quirks tugging at the edge of his lips. The man was deceptively large, despite the bulky leather coat he wore over black steel decorated with rubies, pearls and gems of onyx, but was tall, and broad of shoulder as well. If not for his eyes, almost radiant blue eyes that seemed to smile, eyes that could pierce a veil of lies and see the depths of ones character buried in their soul, he might have seemed older, what with his mid-length black hair, and clean-shaved beard.

Just as he was about to speak to her, his eyes flicked to her side where she was holding her rifle, and he smiled slightly. "Not just a little girl. A little girl with some pointed teeth." His voice was soft, surprisingly so for one who spoke for an entire group of sophisticated and known mercenaries. He pointed beside Alice, "Rokam! Sit down, girl."

As if ready, Alice would hear an audible clunk of wood against wood, and see a chair placed across from where the man sat. The minotaur with white fur, and upon closer inspection, with an enormous warhammer slung over his back, had placed it there before he turned to depart.

He himself sat back down where he originally was, interlocking his fingers and laying his hands flat against the tabletop. His gaze never wavered, eyes never blinked as he measured Alice. "Have you eaten? Norton, get some food for our... guests." Looking up at a startled noise, a clang of glass against the floorboards near the counter, he saw an easily recognizable face.

The mercenary leader caught the pint slid at him, and almost smiled again. the gesture, however, seemed beyond the man with smiling blue eyes. "Remember? A ghost from a dark past." Raising the tankard, he took a healthy swill from it before slamming it down against the table. "You'd be surprised how hard it is for the owner to get a drink in here. All respect. All fear. Nobody will come near me without me calling them. Have a seat... Erin(Eryn?) Raske. Or does the Crimson Order stick solely to alias' now... Swift."

Alice was about to answer that she had not eaten, but decline his offer. However, it seemed she didn't have much of an option. She turned over to see the chair pulled up for her. She took a seat on the wooden chair, folding her hands over her lap. The figure that had scanned her, and she did the same. She too scanned the figure, taking note about him. It was as if they were both chess players, calculating each other before a move was made. Alice smiled to him, and glanced to her rifle. Her eyes widened as she realized she hadn't cleaned the blood off the butt of her gun. She took a napkin and scrubbed the red crust off her gun. Her face became red with embarrassment. After a brief moment Alice had regained her composure.

"I apologize for that, how careless of me!" She said, brushing back some loose stands of hair. She looked up to the man, and observed him more. She did not have the poster to show for it, but she still had intentions of bringing up the reason she had traveled here. "While in Noxus, I found a flyer calling all willing adventurors or mercenaries. I would like to stake my interest." She said to him, a tiny, ever so small tint of suspicion in it. She wondered if this unique individual was in charge of this group.

Alice looked around the room again, before something in the window had caught her eye. A small purple lizard looking thing had stuck itself to the window. It was a curious sight. Alice had never seen a creature quite like it. She wondered if it was a creature exclusive to these parts. She raised her brow at it, before turning away, deciding it was not worth the time. Had she observed closer she may have seen it was a void creature.

"Anyways, I have a few inquiries. With as many posters that were out, do we have to prove ourselves worthy to join?" She asked the man, curious tone in her voice. She knew she was more than capable. However, before the man could answer a new figure walked in. Alice had the feeling they had met in the past, so she merely watched their interactions. It seemed this man went by Swift. She waited for him to return his attention to her, as it would be rude to interject.

SwiftWinged

10-04-2014

// My 'T' key is frozen, this is annoying as hell. //

Bellshire Inn
Far South of Noxus, along the Guardian Coast

"You of all people should know better than to use that name."

Swift's crimson eyes flashed dangerously, though he still held a smirk on his face. He set his tankard on the table and simply stood, a pale ghost in the midst of the crowd. At the mention of the Crimson Order, he suddenly went sober, deep lines in his face hardening.

"The Order is near dead. Only three of us remain." He instinctively reached for a dagger, twirling it almost casually between his fingers. He cut one, but did not seem to notice or care. "The reason I am here is not simply to join your cause, though I wish it were as simple. Eleventh believes there is something to be gained from the Dark Phoenix, though he neglected to mention what before he sent me." Swift shrugged, sheathing the dagger again, an act that he was obviously very used to. "In any case, it is very good to see you again." The bladesman settled into a more comfortable position, leaning against the counter. He glanced at the markswoman, nodding at the girl before returning his attention to his beer.

"Tell me, now," he continued, after a slow sip. "Who else are you expecting? I am sure that my attendance was not altogether unseen."