Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bots in Dominion PvP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wehrmacht Bunny

09-30-2014

Hello, new to the forums and I want to share some odd experiences I've been having in Dominion.

I queue up in PvP Dominion, and I get into the lobby, everyone selects their champions and then the match starts. After that it's like I'm playing with and against A.I. You can tell they are A.I because they are sitting on turrets not capturing them, and when they see you they don't attack you, or even better yet I sit there and attack them and they don't do anything.

Has anyone else been having this issue? It's really annoying because Dominion is my favorite map/mode and I feel extremely bored playing it going 20+/0.

itap89

Recruiter

09-30-2014

yea i just got the same thing. only after the game this showed up.

6sZi6ddt3Biyi6R9IQqhZNXfGWrgy[1].jpg

Snowy1

10-01-2014

Yes. They've become a serious problem. I've stopped playing Scar because of all the bots. They don't do anything, the beginner (or even intro) A.I. can outright chew them up, and on Scar, you can't possibly carry the entire team by yourself even if you win every battle. Just too many points.

KaWraith

10-01-2014

you can carry the bots... it's just very hard.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1564668313/36983093?tab=stats

But yeah, this has been a problem for over a year. riot promises that they are working on it and a fix will appear soon (tm)... but so far they've done nothing.