Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your overall favourite champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gsus Phreak

10-01-2014

I can't really decide. I loved Fizz for awhile. Then I got into Quinn. Then Jinx. Now i'm working on Vayne a bit. So I hop around a lot. It's between Jinx/Vayne at the moment.

KoalaKannibal

10-01-2014

Dunno...I just started and have access to only 10 champions lol. Ryze is ok..I would love to try some fiddlesticks in the jungle

Phantogram

10-01-2014

Draven for sure. No explanation there. I've been told I'm one of the rare Draven players who are actually good with him. Granted, I've had bad games with him, but overall solo q players say I'm a good one. I love his kit with the spinning axe and boinking them and running back and forth with the blood rush. eqw>qwe>qwe>eqw

gckevin28

10-01-2014

Irelia.

She's definitely my favorite toplaner. She has a 2 second stun, a great gapcloser that can reset, her W gives her a lot of damage and healing, and her ult gives more healing and a ranged ability. She scales really well and has amazing trinity force synergy. Late-game she becomes tanky as hell but still has amazing damage output. She's mobile enough to be played as an assassin but scales well enough to tank the hits as well.

Furge

10-02-2014

Yasuo and Zed are 2 more of my favourites even though I'm a scrub with either. Zeds Shockblade skin is one of the coolest in the game, and yasuo is a flippin samurai. Haters rip on Yasuo saying he's so easy and he's freelo yada yada yada but then if he's so easy id like to see them try him lol

Drunk Wukong

10-03-2014

Wukong my first and best champ,the best champ ever bow down to him.

RingOfFates

10-03-2014

Jarvan IV and Ezreal are my favorite champions.

Don Fabuloso

Recruiter

10-04-2014

Swain, because outsustain for days CAW CAW

Hammerman

10-04-2014

Jayce is my hands down favorite.

I also enjoy Karma and Lee Sin because I love versatility.

Waikikamukau

10-04-2014

Fizz...no fear!!