Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your overall favourite champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Furge

09-30-2014

For me it's Thresh. Everything about him as a champ, visually he's awesome to look at in all skins REAPER ZOIDBERG SAY WHAT

And then there's his kit, the quintessential support kit. Not many champs provide a team with Lee Sin-esque mobility, while being an infinite scaling ap bruiser with a massive skill cap and oodles of outplay potential.

Don't even get me started on how good it feels to land a blind hook in the jungle to secure kills or ace the enemy team, **** is magical

But when it comes to you, what champ is YOUR champ and why?

ELIPHAS21

09-30-2014

Darius! he may not be top tier but i love dunking people. you better believe when the dunk master comes out this guy is throwing his wallet at riot.

Seacanary

09-30-2014

Janna my first support, my first skin and my fallback plan

ConceptStyx

09-30-2014

Zed, lol as soon as I hit lvl 6 BOT LANE TRIPLE KILL

PimperGnome

09-30-2014

Orianna...just love her kit and the fact that it requires a fair amount of skill to be really good on her...too bad I don't yet have that skill heh. Great damage, AoE, shield and an Ult that can turn the tables in a team fight...yes please.

Furge

09-30-2014

Yeah Orianna is quickly becoming one of my favourites. Her new splash art is amazing, she's versatile and very fun to play, high skill cap, and her voice and attitude remindin me of Portal's GLADoS definitely is a bonus

Ninpire

09-30-2014

Ahri she was the first champ I tried and I still love her

ScrumpsMcSliggin

09-30-2014

Shyvana but it must be Ironscale, I love the character and she is a F-ing dragon!

Alaab420

09-30-2014

Rumble!! Who do you think i am?!?!?! Good guy? Or best guy????

Teysa Karlovv

10-01-2014

Vayne, I love playing her... But I also love Thresh and LeBlanc.