Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which two would make fine judges?

Kuronan 5 16.13%
AngelOfFreeWill 2 6.45%
BattlexMistress 7 22.58%
Rossendale 1 3.23%
Orangufang 0 0%
AskKarthus 9 29.03%
Lil Bearcharmer 1 3.23%
CALEB THEBADDEST 0 0%
SerpantsEmbrace 16 51.61%
Ask ShacoV2 11 35.48%
JPLangely2 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 31 .

Judge Selection: Azir (Votes!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuronan

10-04-2014

Quote:
AskAzirious:
So I made a smurf for nothing? ;~;

Sorry to have not addressed this... No, you should keep your smurf, we are just waiting for whatever Tamat and Runaan are planning for the roleplaying forums for the conversion to The New Forums.

We don't want to start anything big and then have it shut down on us kind of thing, you know?
Quote:
AskAzirious:
Oops, wrong timing I guess, I'll ask about the rules to apply later. Sorry for disturbing

It's no trouble.

Quote:
Kuronan:
-Link to Extremely Important Thing on the Last Page that ended up getting bumped out-

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-04-2014

For the moment, I won't remove Shaco from being a backup judge. Backups are rarely used, in any case. But let this be a lesson to anyone else in the future.

If you get friends to vote for you, and they're strangers to the forums and don't participate in some way here, you will automatically be disqualified. I'll be adding this into the first post so it can be archived for later use.

Ask ShacoV2

10-04-2014

I don't have any regrets as to that as it was a case of ignorance at first. Consequences, yes. I was sorry for one thing alone which I have told you.

And people aren't gonna bother what this backup says. Instead you could remove me and promote Kuronan to the main judge list for this service to the community and seeing as he was only two votes back.

Thank you

AskAzirious

10-04-2014

Quote:
Kuronan:
Sorry to have not addressed this... No, you should keep your smurf, we are just waiting for whatever Tamat and Runaan are planning for the roleplaying forums for the conversion to The New Forums.

We don't want to start anything big and then have it shut down on us kind of thing, you know?

It's no trouble.

Patience it is.

Ask ShacoV2

10-04-2014

Please refer to below link to my side of the story. The community must see the response to the "terrible" chat logs.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4838765&page=109