Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which two would make fine judges?

Kuronan 5 16.13%
AngelOfFreeWill 2 6.45%
BattlexMistress 7 22.58%
Rossendale 1 3.23%
Orangufang 0 0%
AskKarthus 9 29.03%
Lil Bearcharmer 1 3.23%
CALEB THEBADDEST 0 0%
SerpantsEmbrace 16 51.61%
Ask ShacoV2 11 35.48%
JPLangely2 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 31 .

Judge Selection: Azir (Votes!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask ShacoV2

10-03-2014

I don't know. I guess you'll just have to have faith, which I'm not sure I can match up to Cass but idk.

As far as making the right decision goes, I ensure that I will approve of those who I believe catch my eye while staying in character. This is what I expect of candidates for the post.

Quote:
Azir, a lost emperor, seeking to restore Shurima to its previous glory, beings like Nasus and Renekton as citizens. An emperor of Atlantis kind of feel, long lost and returns determined and earnest to see Shurima at the very top, kind of like Ancient Egypt, its magicians and Gods defining the prosperousness and power of the soil. This time he shall not be deceived, his small triumph in resurrecting Sivir fuelling his desire to accomplish what his heart and all of fallen Shurima craved for.

I shall not be biased and I will do my best. More that that, I cannot promise. A person who portrays the above mentioned lore in a way that is visually appealing, will be my pick. To be a good director, you must always have the acting skill.

Kuronan

10-03-2014

Quote:
Ask ShacoV2:
To be a good director, you must always have the acting skill.

I dunno about this statement... there are some Directors who put themselves into their own movies and suck. What they need is Vision, the ability to see what is best for the Script and for the Movie Itself. Sometimes it's that minor call to make one person do slightly different that can make or break immersion in a movie.

I do know unlike Malphite however, you are a legitimate roleplayer who has been around for long enough to have my support as a Judge (though to be honest there are only three people I WOULDN'T vote for) I hope your view unbiased and your judgement without regret.

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-03-2014

I'd make the thread, but it'd be pointless with the forums closing down in 3 days.

We have our judges. The thread will have to wait until we know what's to become of us.

PuIsefireEzreaI

10-03-2014

Quote:
Ryugi Kazamaru:
I'd make the thread, but it'd be pointless with the forums closing down in 3 days.

We have our judges. The thread will have to wait until we know what's to become of us.

Where did you hear/read this? Can we get a source? That's bad news indeed...

Kuronan

10-03-2014

Quote:
PuIsefireEzreaI:
Where did you hear/read this? Can we get a source? That's bad news indeed...

Here's the basic rundown (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4909234) that's currently attached to General Discussion. However, Runaan and Tamat have been talking about this (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=50341811#50341811) So don't give into Despair just yet. There is yet hope for all of us.

JPLangley 2

10-03-2014

Quote:
Kuronan:
Here's the basic rundown (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4909234) that's currently attached to General Discussion. However, Runaan and Tamat have been talking about this (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=50341811#50341811) So don't give into Despair just yet. There is yet hope for all of us.

I wanted to apologize to you Kuronan for publicly saying who'd I take off my vote to get two. You're an amazing person, however, I wanted Cass to stay and for Shiunava to get a chance to judge.

Ask ShacoV2

10-03-2014

Thank you Kuronan. We'd better wait for a while and keep our fingers crossed!No RP forums...

Vinsancenara

10-03-2014

It's Sivir... it's not polite to say random names. But with that being said... I'm feeling driven away from the forums as things progress.

JPLangley 2

10-03-2014

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
It's Sivir... it's not polite to say random names. But with that being said... I'm feeling driven away from the forums as things progress.

What's driving you away?

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-04-2014

Apparently a grand total of NINE questionable votes NINE questionable votes (http://puu.sh/bXvCH/c048e0fa74.png) were tallied for Shaco. I'm not outwardly pointing fingers or claiming that Shaco "cheated", however, I'm not familiar with ANY of those accounts that voted for them.

That being said, I'm tempted to "demote" Shaco to a Backup Judge, just to be on the safe side.

Is there anyone opposed to that?