Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Voice/Gwen Steffani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bicepitis

09-29-2014

The Voice has been one of my favorite entertainment show to place wagers on the last few years so I was happy that the new season started last week.

I decided to catch up on last weeks episodes and see they have two new judges. When they introduced Gwen Steffani they said "fashion icon and leader of the revolutionary band No Doubt". I thought "ok, those are ridiculous statements but whatever"

So the show starts. Starts off good with a guy singing some Otis Redding. Then Gwen Steffani opens her mouth and won't shut up about No Doubt as if they've ever been note worthy.

I then realize this is probably the shows last couple seasons. Oh well, I got my money out of it.