Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Amumu, The Sad Mummy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Plagued Amumu

09-29-2014

Quote:
Fae Lulu:

Suddenly, and seemingly out of the randomness of fae magic, Lulu appears from thin air on Amumu's head in a flash of purple smoke. She is happily licking what appears to be a rainbow colored Popsicle quite loudly.

"Mmm....oh dangit!" Lulu exclaimed after realizing she was teleported again, "It happened again!"

Amumu had been sitting alone on his bed. He bounced his rubber band ball across the room and against the wall, preparing to catch it when he sank down into the bed, crying out as he looks up to see Lulu. He was scared at first, unsure of how she got into his room, but quickly tried to offer her a nervous smile while looking up awkwardly at her. "H-hi." He said quietly, ignoring the rebounding ball as it bounced off his forehead.

Chezni

09-30-2014

A letter appears suddenly on Amumu's desk along with a strangely cheerful looking potted plant.

The letter itself is written in green ink that changes shades of green throughout the page.

Greetings Amumu,

It must have been a sudden shock to wake up like that. The world must have changed drastically since your time. What was it like back then? I hope you're enjoying your time in the institute. Is it much of an adjustment to be here? I hope you like this small plant as in passing your room I noticed it was pretty sparsely decorated and thought this might help cheer it up a bit. If it's alright with you I will come visit you sometime while you're in the academy.

Chezni

Fae Lulu

10-02-2014

Quote:
Plagued Amumu:
Amumu had been sitting alone on his bed. He bounced his rubber band ball across the room and against the wall, preparing to catch it when he sank down into the bed, crying out as he looks up to see Lulu. He was scared at first, unsure of how she got into his room, but quickly tried to offer her a nervous smile while looking up awkwardly at her. "H-hi." He said quietly, ignoring the rebounding ball as it bounced off his forehead.

Lulu jumped down from Amumu's head onto the bed. She didn't seem affected by Amumu's saddened mood, which is likely due to her inability to be commonly anything but happy and excited.

"Hi Amumu! Whatcha doing all alone here?" She asked as she picked up the ball that bounced off his forehead. She then returned to licking (quite loudly) her Popsicle.

rollz3

10-05-2014

Dear, Amumu

While it saddens me that you are in this current state I find it strange that you do not share the similar sadistic qualities that other undead I have come across such as Thresh. Is it because of the way you became undead or the fact that you were a child when you died? I don't expect you to remember or even know but any incite on the undead curse would help me greatly as I'm in frequent contact with undead since I live just a few mile from the shadow isles.

Sincerely, Rolland- The Grave digger