Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Having a bug happen OFTEN

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarleyLynx

09-28-2014

Hey this has been going on for 2 seasons now. I just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced the issue. It's only on summoners rift and i've tried repairing, reinstalling, re-writing my computer - the whole 9 yards.

About 20-25% of my games when they load my keys won't work. Just the numbers and letters, the f1-f0 still work and I can type and stuff but all my hotkeys as far as spells, learning spells, items, trinkets, load up item menus, summoner spells, etc all won't work. It doesn't fix by reconnecting either... It just fixes usually after a random amount of time they begin working again.

Is anyone else having this issue? It's cost me atleast 100 games, no joke. I've done everything I can think of though to fix it?

RoundPiplup

09-29-2014

One time my game crashed, and I never had that problem before.

Boomerang69

09-29-2014

seems that everytime i play yasuo I have a chance of freezing my game... then i have to cntrl alt delete and reconnect...

another player in same game said she has the same freeze when they have smite... anyways I hope repair fixed my issue... here i go

AJStarhiker

09-29-2014

Quote:
MarleyLynx:
Hey this has been going on for 2 seasons now. I just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced the issue. It's only on summoners rift and i've tried repairing, reinstalling, re-writing my computer - the whole 9 yards.

About 20-25% of my games when they load my keys won't work. Just the numbers and letters, the f1-f0 still work and I can type and stuff but all my hotkeys as far as spells, learning spells, items, trinkets, load up item menus, summoner spells, etc all won't work. It doesn't fix by reconnecting either... It just fixes usually after a random amount of time they begin working again.

Is anyone else having this issue? It's cost me atleast 100 games, no joke. I've done everything I can think of though to fix it?

What about unplugging the keyboard and plugging back in? That's worked for me when a key stops working.

kroosa

09-30-2014

I had this happen to me once. It was weird because I could chat and everything, but I just couldnt cast spells, lock screen, etc. I just had to log out and back in though, so I'm not sure what to tell you as far as fixing it. Know you arent alone though.

MarleyLynx

10-03-2014

@AJStarhiker

It's not a "key" that's not working. Everything on my keyboard works. I'm just incapable of casting spells, items, trinkets, etc.

@Kroosa - Exactly what i'm talking about