Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Concept [ReVamped] Elenor Trepe the Battle Dancer.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Astora

09-28-2014

This is still a WIP more Is to come including Tweaks, Lore updates, Art and other fun things. Also I love Constructive Criticism as I adore Champion Designing and want to hone my skills.

Section 1: Statistics.

Elenor is a mobile fighter with Better than Average movement speed. Her HP and Defenses are low however she makes up for this with her passive which makes it harder to hit her with Basic attacks and Skill shots. For survival purposes building lifesteal and some Health is not a bad idea. Elenor is a CD Champion and has no driving resources.

HP: 475+65/lvl (1580 @18)
HP/5: 5.72+0.42/lv (12.86 @18)
AD: 45+4.5/lvl (121.5 @18)
Attack Speed: 0.645+2.3%/lvl (0.897 @18)
Range: 125 (Melee)
Movement Speed: 350
Armor: 15+3/lvl (66 @18)
Magic Resistance: 25

Section 2: The Skills

Elenor's Kit is mostly designed for single target combat making her an excellent duelist. Her ultimate is the only contribution she can make against a large group and is suggested to be used either to set up ally AOE Nukes or for defense reasons. She can do decent in the Jungle but her lack of overall defense requires greater skill there.

Passive: Flowing Combat
Due to Elenor’s dancing and constantly moving combat style every 2 Basic attacks against a single target moves Elenor behind her target.

Simple enough, hit twice and moves automatically behind the target delaying their attacks and making it harder to hit with Skill shots and sometimes AOE's. This makes her a good fighter versus other Melee fighters.

Q: Thunder Gem.
Elenor’s blade becomes enchanted with electricity. On next attack she will deal an additional 20/50/80/110/140+1.5% Bonus AD Physical Damage. Last 6 Seconds.
30/30/25/25/20 Second CD

This ability works will with Flash Dance. It can also be added just before casting Perform to more AOE Damage to those caught inside it.

W: Graceful Arts
Passive: Elenor gains 5% Attack Speed for every 50 MS She has.

Active: Elenor gains 10/20/30/40/50% Attack Speed for 7 Seconds and only requires 1 attack to trigger her passive. 15 Second CD

Steroid that works both offensively and defensively. At high Attack speeds her constant movement makes it almost impossible to hit her with Basic attacks.

E: Flash Dance
Elenor throws her Dagger at a target (400 Range) dealing 35/50/65/80/95+0.25%AD As Physical Damage and teleporting to the target.
20/18/16/14/12 Second CD

Dash/Blink type move so if cast thru walls she will jump over them. It's a targeted spell so once it is cast it can't be avoided Except my Dodge/Spell Shields. Dodge/Spell shield will only negate the damage Elenor will still teleport to the targets location.

R: Perform.
Elenor takes center stage. Her dance stunning every enemy in a 500 AOE around her for 1.5/2/2.5 Seconds. When the duration is over She throws a dagger at each affected champion dealing 100/150/200+0.75% of her Bonus AD Is Physical Damage.
90/80/70 Second CD

This puts Elenor automatically into her Dance animation. She does a single spin at the end of the animation which is what triggers the dagger toss. Can be combined with Thunder Gem.

Section 3: Description/Short Bio

Elenor is a Dark Skinned woman with Piercing yellow eyes and noticeable Tattoo’s on her chest and shoulders. She is a member of the Ha’lia tribe, a group of nomads who dwell within Shurima’s harsh desert. Elenor is a entertainer, singer, and dancer who is quite renown. She is also skilled in close range combat using her curved dagger. The dagger is fitted with a magical gem that is paired with another on her bracelet. The gems allow Elenor to call the blade to her or visa versa and enchante the blade with electrical energy for a short time. Elenor wear’s lose but decorative clothing that allow maximum maneuverability as well as draw attention to her.

Section 4: In Game.
In game Elenor is a mobile fighter who excels at picking off lone enemies. In team fights she should be focusing on taking out the Ranged ADC or Supports while the team is distracted using FLash Dance and Thunder Gem.

Suggested Build: Movement, Attack Speed and Damage makes Elenor shine in battle. Lifesteal is a must to counter her weak defenses.

Boots of Swiftness (Furor)
Zephyr
Ravenous Hydra or Blade of the Ruined King
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancers
Lightbringer

Suggested Runes: Runes to balance out her Defences are a great idea.
Marks: Greater Mark of Attack Speed X9
Seals: Greater Seal of Scaling Armor X9
Glyphs: Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist X9
Quintessence: Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed X3

Suggested Masteries: 21/0/9
Use the masteries to finish rounding your your damage capabilities.

Offence: Fury(4), Butcher(1), Double Edged Sword(1), Brute Force(3), Feast(1), Spell Weaving(1), Martial Mastery(1), Executioner(3), Warlord(3), Dangerous Game(1), Frenzy(1), Havoc(1).

Utility: Phasewalker(1), Fleet of Foot(3), Scout(1), Summoner's Insight(3), Runic Affinity(1)

Voice work.

Champion Select: Battle is the ultimate dance.

Buying Boots: These are cute.

Moving:
In a blink.
Let's dance there.
Lets find an audience.

Attacking:
Can't touch this.
I'm over here silly.
My bloody dance.

When using Flash Dance:
Time for an Encore.

When using Perform:
Thank you everyone!
Your last dance!

Jokes:
I'm not a genie! (Reference to Shantae the Half-Genie who her dance comes from)
Play me a tune! (When near Sona)
Lets dance! I know you have it in you. (Near any Demacian)

Taunts:
You have two left feet.
You're so clumsy.
My dance is bloodier then you. (When near any Noxian)

On Death:
Curtains....closed.

Section 5: TBA

Captain Astora

09-29-2014

Changelog V0.02

Added In Game content including Voice work, Suggested Builds, Mastery and Runes.

Captain Astora

09-29-2014

Just a "Pre-Sleep" bump. Good night.

Captain Astora

09-29-2014

bumping for opinions...

Captain Astora

09-30-2014

How do you get 75 views and not one Comment, Up Vote / Down vote?

Captain Astora

10-01-2014

Shameless attention bump: Seeking Reviewers, will review in return.

Captain Astora

10-01-2014

Required Daily bump

Captain Astora

10-02-2014

Bamp

Captain Astora

10-03-2014

ze bump

Captain Astora

10-04-2014

-.- Id really like some reviews on this