Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Getting matched with lower skilled players when duo queueing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DIY Aykon

09-28-2014

Ive experienced in my time played, Ive happened to notice that when you duo with a person the same ranking as you, you seem to be matched with people that aren't as good as you are.

I may be completely wrong.. but it seems like the people aren't as good as the duo queue players are. Im not sure if this is a way that riot makes it so the two duo partners have to carry a larger load than the other 3 people. So the duo isn't over powered.

I start wondering if this is where the "Unskilled Player" report comes in. When you get reported for that after a game, does it put you in a category so it doesn't necessarily get you demoted.. but gets you in a queue with duo partners so that you can be able to stay that ranking?

Im not sure whats going on, either when i duo.. i get put with lower IQ players or im just in ELO HELL.

Please give me an answer!