Simple Tiamat rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoolHeroBro

02-02-2011

Here's something I think would make Tiamat an interesting pick.

-remove the regen components from the recipe
-replace them with a recurve bow
-buff the AD slightly
-change the splash % to 10 for ranged AND melee
-change the range of the splash to 500melee, 300ranged

BAM. No longer will Tiamat be countered by your enemies respecting each others' personal space. PLUS, instead of poopy regen, you get GOOD OLE ATTACK SPEED!

Ryan Buss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

I never understood the point of slapping regen on tiamat.

KetiaX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Grunewald View Post
I never understood the point of slapping regen on tiamat.
Want to know why? To make it identical to DotA's Battle Fury.

Kazzier

02-03-2011

I actually like Tiamat in its current form and I do use it sometimes.

However, I would be happy enough with this rework. It could do to be a little more viable.

facepalmextreme

02-03-2011

as weird as it sounds I like it how it is, but I could live with the rework, I'll explain why.

I like it for olaf, and dps malphite (not the most viable build anymore) because of the survivability it provides.

I like it for renekton because the splash has such synergy with cull the meek, but the regeneration disappearing and combat stats buffed would make it a more notable pick.

Arai Kitsune

02-03-2011

Thing about Battlefury was, not only was the regen a fair bit more signifigant, but it had a really nice build up, and it had a really nice AoE cleave, something like 300-400. Perserverance gave you like 5 HP regen per second(25 hp/5), increased your mana regen by 100%, and gave you 10 AD. And the full Battlefury gave like 65 AD, 8 HP regen, 150% mana regen, and that massive cleave radius.

Honestly, I like your sggestion except for one thing. Remove the AS, the huge splash radius is enough.