Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Left Click Ignore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ok, we all have those games. everybody is annoying. Sometimes, you don't have enough time to hit enter and type " / ignore *1player7name1*"

How about Left click ignore. In the chat box, you should be able to left click on the players name and ignore/mute them. What else do you use the left click for anyway?

Or even a little sound icon next to their name in chat. left click that, and bam, mute/ignore Mr.7Lvl30s.

I can't say how many times I've tried to ignore people and die from typing " / ignore 6Herp4Derp6", And I find it often disrupts game play. Almost more than the whining.

It's a quick fix for people more into QQ'ing than PewPew-ing. And it should be the other way around.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knife Man

Kind of like in wow, the drop down option when you click on their name.