Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Hero from Valoran's Future! (Ask Ezreal)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuIsefireEzreaI

10-02-2014

Quote:
MagmaDragon12:
((Well why I thought Ez would be the most likely person to stumble upon him is because Ezreal is an EXPLORER and Kalas is a animated statue from a LOST CIVILIZATION, you can probably piece the emphasis together))

((I definitely see where you're coming from. But due to the nature of this thread, it would be best if Kalas visited Ezreal, rather than the other way around. Perhaps you could have Kalas send Ezreal a letter? Then maybe Ezreal could visit or find him. Now, I'd prefer not to clog up my thread with needless OOC. I'm pretty reasonable. If you choose one of the courses of action we've discussed for the RP, it should go over just fine.))

MagmaDragon12

10-02-2014

Quote:
PuIsefireEzreaI:
((I definitely see where you're coming from. But due to the nature of this thread, it would be best if Kalas visited Ezreal, rather than the other way around. Perhaps you could have Kalas send Ezreal a letter? Then maybe Ezreal could visit or find him. Now, I'd prefer not to clog up my thread with needless OOC. I'm pretty reasonable. If you choose one of the courses of action we've discussed for the RP, it should go over just fine.))

((I figured something out so I will start now))

As Ezreal was reading a newspaper from one of the days he missed about on the following line of the article titled "New Ruins Emerge From the Sands of Shurima": "...and the archeologists found something quite interesting in the ruins..." Ezreal hears some thuds from outside. Should he go outside to investigate he would find the animated statue Kalas (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4740).

PuIsefireEzreaI

10-03-2014

Quote:
MagmaDragon12:
((I figured something out so I will start now))

As Ezreal was reading a newspaper from one of the days he missed about on the following line of the article titled "New Ruins Emerge From the Sands of Shurima": "...and the archeologists found something quite interesting in the ruins..." Ezreal hears some thuds from outside. Should he go outside to investigate he would find the animated statue Kalas (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4740).

Ezreal was wearing the Pulsefire suit in the training room at his academy. It was rather astounding that the cannon was able to emulate and enhance his own magic so well. His own mystic shots and essence fluxes filtered through the cannon and became empowered, striking the simulated holographic targets with ease.

But his practice was interrupted when he heard a loud crashing noise outside. He ran toward it to investigate. Surprised to see a large stone figure in the yard, he recalled reading something earlier on the subject. The thing was a statue, but living. A magical construct of some kind.

Using the propulsion from his suit, he hovered in the air so that he was eye level with the statue, but still some distance from it.

"Greetings. Can I ask what you're doing here?" Ezreal asked.

Aidox Omega

10-03-2014

Quote:
PuIsefireEzreaI:
Ezreal was engrossed in a fascinating book about the story of an Ionian sorceress when suddenly there was a knock on his door. He put the book down and looked over at the door, but was interrupted on that short journey by the fact that his Pulsefire Suit was flashing blue around the power source. He shook his head and then opened the door.

"Hello? How can I help you?" He asked.

((If you feel he would be welcome in the city of Piltover, you can have him just show up outside of Ezreal's office. There's a large yard outside of it. Show up there and I can have Ezreal go outside to investigate - I'm sure he'd hear a statue walking through the place. Or he could see him. I welcome your patronage to my thread, friend!))

Karon would take off his helmet and ruffle his hair out of embarrassment.

"Can you help me get back to my time?"

PuIsefireEzreaI

10-06-2014

((Hello everyone! I have relocated to the new boards, here: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/roleplaying/o5UG1K2N-a-hero-from-valorans-future-ask-ezreal. Don't worry, I'll answer Kalas question there!))