Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are bots in all levels of play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brisket451

09-27-2014

I thought before I only had bots because it was before I was level 30. Today however I had a dominion match with players who were clearly bots. When does it stop, do I have to win a lot to play in high level games?

FDru

09-28-2014

Summoner level is only a small part of the matchmaking algorithm. Elo (or matchmaker rating aka MMR) is more important, which means yes you need to win more / harder to get into high level games (I say win harder because it's a little more complicated than just raising your win count, but in general if you are winning more than you are losing you are probably sailing up in elo).

Behold the Void

09-28-2014

It's generally rare at the 900-range ELO, I think once you hit 1,000 you're fine unless you're playing late at night.