Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo Rage Gene

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Storm Destoyer

09-27-2014

This is just a thought I had a while back but I think that Teemo is a descendant of Gnar. What I mean is I believe Teemo still has the Rage Gene. It says in his lore he goes into a mode of straight up killing with no remorse or regret when he fights. I think this is because of a more evolved form of the Rage Gene. Just some food for thought. Post back if you agree or disagree.

GenociderX

09-27-2014

if teemo get any enhancements like gnar, he will truly be the devil

ICSPps2

09-27-2014

He also shows it with one of his in game quotes. "THAT'S GOTTA STING!" He says so with a rather evil growl.

I think all Yordles have it. It manifest itself differently. It no longer outright makes them physically transform, but traces of the gene are there.

Tristana and Ziggs have a strange fetish with blowing things up. They are legitimately excited to see things die horrible deaths.

Rumble made a giant war machine to impress Trist, and possibly murder Teemo.

Viegar's rage tendencies are messed up due to his emotional trauma, and left on. Which explains his constant power trip and destructive impulses.

I'm do not recall Corki, Heimer, or Lulu having any temper issues, just insanity in the case of Lulu. Poppy just seems determined, not insane or raging.

IMTOOJUICY

09-27-2014

Dude, if anything, Teemo implants the rage gene into enemy players. Out of game, I'm always like "Aww, Teemo, he's this cute little fluffy thing!" But in game, one ****ing shroom turns me into a raving psychopath bent on yordle genocide.