Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nai-Zeal the Hunter of the Dark

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lysejack

09-26-2014

Name: none found in the records of the institute of war
age: historical rumors place it back around the Rune Wars
species: reports claim it to be a wolf or tiger like beast
class: assassin, tank buster

lore
"tales of the night hunters are as old as the records that is available to us. Though recently I found out the the gruesome truth, my missing arm and the severe wounds to my torso and face are proof that this rumor is as alive as king Jarvan the third," - Marquee, 2nd lieutenant, Demacian's finest division

Medical records dating back to before the rune war tell the tale of what was left of the victims of either an unknown beast, or a cult. Though during the rune war, a commander enroute towards his camp with a platoon of his finest was ambushed and slaughtered except for the youngest of the group. His testimony depicts a large animal with disproportionate limbs and an overly sleek head and body. Also he described the remains, which in turn hung from trees and left disemboweled.

recently a stream of corpses was found matching the ones of days past. Of course the voidborn and the two beasts were suspects, but through the annoying to the inquirers, answers were vague or invalidating to the theories given by the institute of war. It wasn't until Vel'Koz made a very disturbing comment. "This creature you seek is not of Valoran nor the Void. Yet this creature is know to the Void as the Hunter of the Dark, if you seek this beast out. It is wise to do so if you wish death upon yourself."

To some this was a warning, or a challenge. As all great man tried tracking this creature it was the Cowardice of Rengar that made the men of the hunt be wary. For what beast scares both the beasts of the void, and what a great hunter such as Rengar dare not hunt? The answers is best kept to the darkest hour, not of the night.

stats:
Health: 410 (+67.4 per level) 1623 @ level 18
health regen: 3 (.22 per level) 7 @ level 18
fury: 100
on hit: 5 fury gained.
attack damage: 55 (1.55 per level) 83 @ level eighteen
attack speed: .75 (.02 per level) 1.15 @ level eighteen
movespeed: 350
armor: 25 (2.2 per level) 65 @ level eighteen
magic resist: ^
range: 150

abilities

passive: Obsidian claws
effect: ignores 20% of enemies armor and magic resistance.

hidden passive: Runner, Runner: takes +5 damage to traps, but gains additional 30% avoidance of all damage

Q: Chomp/Crunch
chomp: bite into enemy flesh and cause bleeding.
cost: free
damage: 75 (90/105/120/135) physical damage + 20% of Ad
bleed: 10(15/20/25/30) true damage + 10% of Ad per second for 5 seconds.

crunch: crush bone, flesh and metal as your jaws rip through enemy vitals and armor.
cost: 25 fury
damage: 75(100/125/150/175) + 30% of Ad
bleed: 15(20/25/30/35) + 20% of ad per second for 5 seconds

cool down: 10 seconds
range: 300

W: Running fury/HIT AND RUN!
normal: running fury
decripition: charge down any enemy in sight and slam them down with all your momentum.
effect: tackle stun
damage: 75(85/95/105/115) + 40% of movement speed
stun: 1(1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8) seconds
range: all visible (fog of war puts this on cool down)
cooldown: 15 seconds

enraged: HIT AND RUN
decription: show em who's alpha, run and pounce them with your claws and leap off them
effect: charge stun and bounce back
damage: 80(90/100/110/120) + 50% of movement speed
stun: same
range: again all visible
bleed: 10 (+25% ad) damage per second for 5 seconds.
leap: every 100 ms = 50 units jumped back. (.5 movement speed)
cooldown: 20 seconds

rev up: 20% movespeed bonus per 5 seconds while running (stacks with all movement speed buffs)

E: Tail sweep
normal: frontal cone
description: swipe your tail in front of you.
damage: 50(60/70/80/90) + 60% of ad
range: 500
cone max: 600

fury: forward full sweep (spin to kill)
type: dash with one full spin that slows.
damage: 70(90/110/130/150) + 40% of ad
distance traveled (roughly): 450
spin max range: 700
slow duration: 3 seconds at all ranks
fury cost: 40 fury

cool down: 15 seconds

R: Lygophobia
type: active cloak, global vision
description: dusk falls upon the enemy, time to get ready for the killing blow
cloak engaged 1 second of not taking damage.
global vision: 5 seconds of cloak
damage: 130% damage on auto attack
gains 20% movement speed
cloak: indefinite until damage is felt, or you attack
builds 5 fury per second
cool down: 135 seconds

Lysejack

09-27-2014

Bump, sorry I've been away I fell asleep alot today ¬_¬

Kamiroo Wolf

09-27-2014

We'll wait. :/

Lysejack

09-27-2014

Merci mes amis. I just posted lore and saved it... Because hell no, I am not writing this again

Anarchy Nova

09-30-2014

Okay, I have a few questions.

1. Why does he have two effects or abilities for every ability? What does one have to do, to use the other part to his abilities?

2. You made him an assassin, correct? Is that all? Assassin/Fighter, Assassin/Mage, etc. I would prefer this information to better help with numbers and damage scalings.

3. Normally, for enhanced abilities that require a certain amount of x-resource, the "enhanced half" usually deals either increased damage, increased effects, or add a whole new effect on top of what he already does. Is his fury working similar to that of Renekton?

EndingWingz

Recruiter

09-30-2014

Well, well don't we have a very nice champ here? Love the idea but I have suggestions.

Q-Chomp : Just call it something like Jaws of Oblivion or Maw of the Slayer something like that cause Chomp is too Trundle Lower CD to 6 or 7 seconds maybe?

W- Running fury : A nice simple engage, its lovely but this is a champ that wants to be all up in their face so for the empowered one, make it so you can activate it again to return to your normal position so you can make as much use as you can of the stun.

E- Err.... I'm guessing your working on it, here are two ideas I came up with for the E,

Howl of the Ancients : Nai-Zeal lets out a howl that echos through the very fabric of time, causing magic damage and slowing all enemies in a cone in front of him for 35% for 2 seconds. Those close to Nai-Zeal are feared instead for 2 seconds

One of the Shadows : PASSIVE- When Nai-Zeal deals physical damage to an enemy, he gains a stack of Shadow Walker
for each stack of Shadow Walker he has, he gains a sapping affect, dealing 2% of the targets maximum health on basic attacks and heals for the same amount and also gains 5% movement speed. Stacks last for 5 seconds and can also ever have a max of 5 stacks.

ACTIVE- Nai-Zeal becomes invisible for 2 seconds. The next basic attack deals 100% of bonus AD as magic damage.

R- Lygophobia : I see where your coming from but not enough damage for an assassin. So here are my thoughts.

Upon activation,enemy champions have their vision reduced Nai-Zeal remains invisible and will leap at the next enemy champion he targets. Nai-Zeal mauls his target dealt 250/360/470 physical damage over 1.5 seconds and suppresses them for the duration. Additionally, The impact knocks back all nearby enemies a fair distances and slows them by 50% that decays over 2.5 seconds

Well thats my thoughts but over all I like the idea, working on mine at the moment too

Lysejack

09-30-2014

My phone did its thing again and turned itself off. So anarchy, his fury is just like renekton's and to activate, he needs the fury cost: also he is am assassin fighter, just forgot to impliment
Wingz: I love your changes, I will improve what I have.

EndingWingz

Recruiter

09-30-2014

Quote:
Lysejack:
My phone did its thing again and turned itself off. So anarchy, his fury is just like renekton's and to activate, he needs the fury cost: also he is am assassin fighter, just forgot to impliment
Wingz: I love your changes, I will improve what I have.

LOL Thanks glad you like it, the ult can function like an assassin and it also provides a cool initiation if you went tank a bit of both roles was what I was trying to get at.

Added a the new passive (sneak peak of kit) to my page and an overall clean up the main rework is coming I'm piecing it together. Those who read the lore will also figure it out but anyways glad you like the changes

One of the E's is a cone of damage like you normally had while the other provides sustain which is equally as good either way it needed to be some sort of magic damage to make full use of that lovely passive

Lysejack

09-30-2014

Quote:
EndingWingz:
LOL Thanks glad you like it, the ult can function like an assassin and it also provides a cool initiation if you went tank a bit of both roles was what I was trying to get at.

Added a the new passive (sneak peak of kit) to my page and an overall clean up the main rework is coming I'm piecing it together. Those who read the lore will also figure it out but anyways glad you like the changes

One of the E's is a cone of damage like you normally had while the other provides sustain which is equally as good either way it needed to be some sort of magic damage to make full use of that lovely passive

I'm gonna use ab empowered attack toggle for E, or maybe use what you suggested,I need to sit down and do pen and paper.

Lysejack

10-01-2014

Top, because of the CC contest.