Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot polls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

clantosa

09-26-2014

I would love it if Riot introduced weekly polls in which they ask hot questions to all summoners. Also the polls should display the allocation of votes.

Benefit: it would give Riot vital information into what summoner's are thinking as well as give summoner's a sense of involvement when Riot updates the game based on poll results.

clantosa

10-03-2014

bump

DarkElderGod

10-03-2014

This is a double edged sword though. You have to consider what % of the player base is actually voting. If only the hardcore people are voting and the rest of the players don't then they're not getting represented and Riot is getting biased feedback. The only way I can see this working is if they integrate the voting into the launcher in order to play so all players are represented. They'd have to keep the poll short and sweet but there's nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't mind a mandatory vote once a week/month.