Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

4.17 Mac client constant crashes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Space PiIot 3000

10-02-2014

[QUOTE=7he Juggernau7;50376261]"I'm getting tons of crashes in a row. Again happening right after user PVP interactions. RIOT PLEASE ADDRESS THE LATEST PATCH 4.17 bug fixes and problems"

It's not just patch 4.17. I haven't been able to load a game since day 1 of patch 4.16. That' when the real problem started. I have been on these mac forums for 3 weeks now looking for an answer.

AJxJeff

10-02-2014

Damnn man, everytime I use Tristana's Rocket Jump my client crashes multiple times per game... So unplayable atm.

Y0L0SAPIEN

10-02-2014

I've noticed that it tends to happen when my ping spikes above 150, guess I can't play at school anymore

trinity aqua

10-02-2014

how long is it going to take to fix it, right now i can't even launch it

MadHatter77712

10-02-2014

Short post: Mac crash has become tiring to deal with, losing interest in this wonderful game. Please help soon Riot!

Long post: So... have been playing every day with since patch 4.17 and out of my 3-5 games throughout the entire day, I'm lucky if at least one of those games doesn't crash on me. This is tiring and getting out of hand. I hope the Dev's at Riot are as diligent as I continue to hear/read because it would be unfortunate if they come back from the World Championship to realize that the amount of active Mac players has diminished.

I hope that this will be resolved soon if it is indeed on their end, until then, this game which I have enjoyed for years now has left me unsatisfied and unwilling to spend my free time playing if that means +80% of my matches will result in a crash that could have defined the remainder of said match. It is an unfair edge I unwillingly give my opponent and though I welcome losses as a means to learn, there's nothing to learn and causes an unfair, unequal opportunity for the opposing team which is exactly what Riot strives for in every patch, nerf, and/or enhancement.

This crash issue with Macs is the antithesis of what Riot strives for when it comes to game play and as such, I am confident they will resolve it. Until such time, I will be at the side lines spending my time elsewhere. If this is an error on my side, I hope that a representative of Riot will assist me so that I may continue playing this wonderful game, otherwise I will hopefully play at a later time.

light aqua

10-03-2014

I somehow can't update it
I let it scan file for like an hour and it still scanning, over 5000 files now

light aqua

10-03-2014

Pls tell me the solution

light aqua

10-04-2014

Did riot really fix the problem, I'm kind of getting mad, do I really have to go back to Dota 2

TheeSpongeman

10-05-2014

Not sure, it's happened less frequent, but it's still crashing on me. But LoL has always been mac crashing. But I enjoy this more than Dota2 cause at least LoL doesn't lag for me every 4 seconds. Frame ripping was horrid.