Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

4.17 Mac client constant crashes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Through Silence

09-28-2014

I've been using the Mac Client for league since they first introduced it. I've never had this many consistent BugSplat errors ever. After I upgraded to the latest LoL Patch, i've been bugsplatting once per game, in all modes.

thewhitekanye

09-28-2014

I'm not crashing, just my in game is lagging soooo bad.

Aitikian

09-28-2014

Riot nearly every mac user has had bug splats since 4.17 release, its personally caused me to get demoted from Gold to Silver.

Dc's 1-3times on average every 3 games is not acceptable.

When Azir was bugged he was taken off the shelf within hours of his release, and fixed within 48hrs.

To make all this better no loss forgiveness and what seems to be a completely lack of concern.

Please both respond with an acknowledgement of the issue and what Riot is doing to assist.

Additionally please dedicate staff to this beta client which really should not be in beta still.

zacharoo77

09-29-2014

I started playing since early this year without any problems whatsoever. Smooth and perfect up to patch 4.15. Then the crashes and bugsplats began.

Patch 4.16 seemed to have fixed it for awhile. I had no issues after 4.17 patch until yesterday.

I just had a game where it crashed 8 times. I was banned for 1 day on 25 Sept for being a 'Leaver' caused by the constant crashes simply because when I tried to go back into a game after a crash the game was over, multiple times.

I am also currently experiencing the Fog of War bug.

There is also a noticeable lag in-game despite a healthy ping.

I trust Riot is actively looking into fixing these problems though I agree the communication to address these issues needs to be heightened.

Blithweevile

09-29-2014

bump

Aitikian and zacharoo77 have is exactly right.

Riot fix this issue or at least acknowledge that you're aware of it. About to lose a bunch of players because of inconsistent gameplay and absolutely no communication.

DrJob

09-29-2014

I got the same issue.
Mac OS X 10.8.5
2.5GHz Intel Core i5
4GB DDR3

yeah10jz

09-29-2014

does this include mac airs or is it only mac book pros? cuz since yesterday ive been crashing a lot

thewhitekanye

09-29-2014

So I crashed today, and now i'm banned for a day

thewhitekanye

09-29-2014

how is this even fair?

TheRageKing

09-29-2014

-Most fed member on team
-Enemy team trying to take down inhib
-I try to stop them only to crash
-I reconnect
-Open up shop to buy quick homeguards
-Crash after purchase
-Come back to defeat screen