Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

4.17 Mac client constant crashes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grryboo

09-28-2014

OMG Please Fix this GOD icant take this anymore!! ;[

TanPwon

09-28-2014

Im having same issue. Constant crashes

dannyseo

09-28-2014

****ing fix this crash issue i ****ing dropped from my promos twice now

BlackPe9asus

09-28-2014

Same problem. Sent a ticket. Hopefully riot will reply soon.

I really want to play but I don't feel like ruining people's games

PcGamingFreak

09-28-2014

I submited a request and hopefully they reply. If they do i'll inform you guys... Man im so pissed, i got most likely banned from a game because of this **** crashing in games and then not being able to go back on it... RITO WE EANT ANSWERSS!!!

Velkorious

09-28-2014

Having the same issue. I've almost never had crashes using the mac client (thank you, Riot!), but this past week I've been crashing almost once every two games. I can't find any consistencies between the crashes. It happens with all different champions, even when I'm the only person on the screen, just moving.

dotwav

09-28-2014

Same issue here. No problems at all until 4.17. Now I'm getting at least one crash a day. Got 3 crashes today as well (twice in the same game for one!)

Running a brandspankin new imac with 4gb vram. Should have no issues.

Here are my logs:

http://ge.tt/64cUqpz1/v/0?c

Kronic Baiter

09-28-2014

I have been dealing with issues with game crashes and then a week ago league just stopped working all together, I can't even get past the patcher just stops at 87% and now I have received an "update" on my ticket from riot asking me to give them the same logs and information they asked for 5 days ago which I gave them then. The communication is great.

Eichendorff

09-28-2014

I've been playing LOL for little more then a year now and this is the first major problem i've encountered with it. Since the early september patches I've basically crashed into each game at about 7-10 min. Then would try to reconnect with my whole system freezing. I

I recently tried re-installing, but it not gets stuck at the patching / launch screen where it crashes at about 33%.

My major concern is a a ban notice i've received due to the crashing and a considerable loss of LP.

While I understand that this game is free. I have taken it upon myself to support it with some skins and I would like to continue to support the gaming community and RIOT, however this problem has been ongoing for a little longer than expected considering how popular the game and Mac clients are.

Demthedark

09-28-2014

Same for me, I ended up getting banned twice.