Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League for console?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RebirthAngel

09-26-2014

Ok as I type this I am on my phone so I can't show you a bit of what I have sketched up so I am just going to explain a bit.

I am creating a concept and design of league of legends for console. I am first working on Xbox console. As I just started working on it, I would like everyone to get involved in this a bit. Do you have any ideas to make it well? Any concerns you think May stop this from happening? Any feedback would be appreciated. This isn't something formal just merely something to occupy the mind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Keith

Recruiter

09-27-2014

Hm, it definitely sounds interesting, but the targeting system would be a little harder to control. How would you attack a minion, and even if you did, were you fast enough to last hit? Targeting control is a VERY essential part of League that I would assume that, in all cases, would be much easier to just use a mouse. The idea is great, just got a few things to iron out.