Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Creating Gold+ Serious Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlushyPop

09-26-2014

Hello guys, I'm SlushyPop, a Gold Support main. I've been playing since mid season 3 and have always wanted to get into competitive play. I've been on many teams, so I can bring some experience to the table, as well as my role, support. Im going to be looking for every role BUT support, and you MUST be gold + to apply for this position. Applicants must also be able to make practice times of 5-8 pm EST, Thursdays, and 8-Whenever pm EST Friday through Sunday. If you cannot meet these requirements, please don't even waste your time applying, as I'm only taking serious committed players. Team speak is also a MUST, along with a Microphone, no computer mics, No one wants to hear the echo and background noise. If all goes well, I hope to play in tournaments sometime next week, as I already have some available. If you've manages to pass the credentials, Fill out the application below:

IGN:
Role(ONE ONLY):
Top 3 Champs In Role:
Have you had prior team experience?:
What you're strong at:
What you're weak at:
What separates you from the others:

Stfujake

09-26-2014

IGN: Stfujake
Role(ONE ONLY): Mid
Top 3 Champs In Role: Malz, Zed, Syndra
Have you had prior team experience?: Not competitive, just with friends.
What you're strong at: Vision control, lane pressure.
What you're weak at: Sometimes tunnel on kills, sometimes bad positioning.
What separates you from the others: Willingness to learn and improve on mistakes, taking/giving criticism well.

Big Seth

09-26-2014

IGN: LooZerg
Role(ONE ONLY): Mid
Top 3 Champs In Role: Orianna, Syndra, Yasuo
Have you had prior team experience?: Yes, Several
What you're strong at: Shotcalling, Teamfights
What you're weak at: Farming, Lane Pressure
What separates you from the others: I'm always willing to listen and improve, Also I don't tilt

fattychewstick

09-26-2014

IGN:fattychewstick
Role(ONE ONLY):jungle
Top 3 Champs In Role:lee,udyr,wukong and of course vi.
Have you had prior team experience?:yes been on over 6 teams in my past
What you're strong at: ganking and team communication
What you're weak at: holding a 1v2 situation or being invaded but i adapt to invades.
What separates you from the others:im a full time college student and i stream as a hobby and most people think they are going to get a free ride in league and i know you have to work at it if you wanna makeit past gold+ or even coming close to 1st in tournaments. Oh ive came in 1st in 2 tourneys and 2nd and 4th. (charity tourneys.)

CINDERBL0CK

09-26-2014

IGN: Cinderbl0ck
Role(ONE ONLY): mid
Top 3 Champs In Role: Morgana, Orianna, Zilean
Have you had prior team experience?: a little
What you're strong at: farm
What you're weak at: awareness
What separates you from the others: plat

SlushyPop

09-26-2014

Bump