Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Plat 2 adc looking for support/team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feddy

09-26-2014

IGN: Feddy
I want to eventually become pro and get picked up by a team. I want to and try to go challenger ASAP, I want to duo with a support, or find a competitive ranked 5's team so that we can isolate single areas to work on at a time. Harder when you get a random(s) to work on improving various weaknesses.

I have a lot of time on my hands lately and will be playing a lot. Would be nice if we could set up a practice schedule.

Jake Magic Dog

09-26-2014

id be down to duo sometime ign: jake magic dog

Tetsukabe

09-26-2014

im also available if it doesn't work out with that guy. ign: tetsukabe

MustangSteamy91

09-26-2014

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4898582

Luminox

09-26-2014

Support main for 3 seasons now, can play all supports well. Currently favoring Janna/Nami/Thresh. Been bouncing between Plat 4 and 3 searching for an ADC that I synergize well with. I am on quite often, and pretty late most nights.

Add me in game to duo