Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Days of Low Elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlashwireDA

Recruiter

09-26-2014

So I decided to venture into the world that is Dominion for the last 2 days and I'm now starting fresh in the 900 elo bracket. I was wondering is there anything I should look out for since I am new to this game mode? I will take any kind of information to make me a better Dominion player, also I have heard of the recent corruption of bots and I have seen a few in my normal games, is there a certain elo where the bots don't show up anymore?

Also my quickfind: http://quickfind.kassad.in/profile/na/FlashwireDA/

KaWraith

09-26-2014

Bots go away in about 1800 elo..

you have a ways to go.

check out the sticky posts in the forum for great guides and info. Koravel's guide is a great place to start.

Penteano

09-27-2014

900 elo? Don't we all start @ 1200?

squirrls

09-27-2014

Quote:
Penteano:
900 elo? Don't we all start @ 1200?

I think so. However, I know that pain. When I first started league in 2009 I didn't play much. I didn't even get to level 20+ until after Dominion came out. When it came out I started playing. I played somewhere around 150 games and was ~50w-100l. When I started to take it seriously and was around level 30 I found my ELO for Dom was 800. I'm 1400-1500 now though.

FlashwireDA

Recruiter

09-27-2014

Well I've played about 30 games so far and I'm slowly increasing. I haven't seen as many bots after I settled into the game itself.

Strikest

09-27-2014

I've only seen 1 bot so far, it's pretty rare. Might just be my tryhard elo though.

Behold the Void

09-28-2014

In my experience during peak hours once you hit around 900 (which is about where people start, actually, based on several of my friends who just started playing the game) bots are rare. Around 1,000, pretty much nonexistant. The problem is if you're playing late at night when they're more prolific, usually past midnight PST there's a higher chance of encountering them. I'm around 1500 and I basically never run into them, unless it's a more advanced bot with a script that has a lot of mechanical advantages.