Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

4.17 crashes...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thewhitekanye

09-26-2014

My mouse gets stuck at the top of the screen so I can't even leave base. Once the mouse gets stuck I can only move left, or right on top of the screen

XSilentxRoarX

09-26-2014

yeah true hope riot can fix this soon

Smackskull

09-26-2014

Quote:
Tasuf:
Me too i was going in for a nice counter-smite at level one, and my client crashes (mac). I reconnect to see that i fed first blood because i was crashed and couldn't control my champ around to leave after i smited. . . needless to say my early game wasn't fun at all. . .

But I still won 12/0/3 Zed, is broken RITO PLZ NERF!

I have crashed on a smite as well if thats what happened to you. Just curious tho how you fed first blood but managed to finish the game with 0 deaths... lol xD

KingM lol

09-26-2014

Just came to say that I am having crashes as well since the latest patch. Prior the this patch, I have had 0 problems

Mike4Real

09-26-2014

I can also confirm that 4.17 is much worse in terms of bug splats on my Macbook. Prior to this patch I bug-splatted much more rarely.

Yesterday I was playing in a pre made team of 5 with three of us playing on windows, and two of us playing on Macs. There was one instance where myself and the other Mac player both had a bug splat crash at the exact same time in the game. This also cost us the game despite us being able to reconnect.

Will we get a response from Riot on these forums? Considering its been months since they've communicated with us on this sub forum I doubt it.

Prestississimo

09-27-2014

Just wanna say same issue here, bugsplats almost every game and sometimes more than one.

yokazo

09-27-2014

please riot

Hansanity12

Recruiter

09-27-2014

I have been crashing every game, and its getting more frequent from 1 per game to 2~3 per game.
Which i have lost my promos and lps ...... many might say we shouldn't play under such circumstances
but its just unfair how riot is not taking care of mac users.....

TzAnonymous

09-27-2014

Since the release of this new patch, I randomly keep having my game crash at least 2 - 3 times a game for no apparent reason. This isn't the only thing driving me insane, there is also a weird Fog of War glitch that keeps happening as well when I do manage to reconnect to my game. Random patches of the map have no Fog. However, this doesn't mean that I have vision there, it just doesn't have any dark Fog there. This is extremely annoying and has resulted in me dying several times. These glitches have been going on for two days now. Any solution to this? Help please!

TzAnonymous

09-27-2014

Bump!