Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

4.17 crashes...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sckharties

09-26-2014

I've had a few on 4.16 (after having zero before that) and now I'm getting a ridiculous amount on 4.17, what the hell man.

S1n1sterm1n1ster

09-26-2014

Yeah, it seems like almost every game i crash, and some games i crash multiple times, i've got a 24-hour ban from leaverbuster because of it

Tasuf

09-26-2014

Me too i was going in for a nice counter-smite at level one, and my client crashes (mac). I reconnect to see that i fed first blood because i was crashed and couldn't control my champ around to leave after i smited. . . needless to say my early game wasn't fun at all. . .

But I still won 12/0/3 Zed, is broken RITO PLZ NERF!

emside

09-26-2014

I've been having the same exact problem as OP. I started getting a few bug splat errors on 4.16 and would have to reconnect when this almost never happened before. Now on 4.17 it's almost every game. Five of my last seven games have IIRC, some more than once. A friend of mine also plays on a mac and has been experiencing the same issues. We have different ISP's and live in different states for reference, the most obvious similarity we share is that were are mac users.

Sckharties

09-26-2014

I tried repairing and reinstalling, still having issues before anyone asks

EasySt

09-26-2014

I have yet to find a mac user that isnt crashing. Riot please help us out!

Fabs

09-26-2014

Quote:
EasySt:
I have yet to find a mac user that isnt crashing. Riot please help us out!

This is because all mac users are crashing. I asked all the mac LoL players at my university and they are all crashing. Hopefully Riot is putting some effort into fixing the problem - they sure as hell aren't letting us know they are aware of it though.

Miguel210

09-26-2014

I keep on getting bug splats every gameĀ…. It is really getting annoying -_-

2 phone shawty

09-26-2014

these crashes are just getting out of hand

biatch18

Recruiter

09-26-2014

i can't even play cause of all the bugsplats that i get every game