Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sick of the bots (Please Read)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComeGetDeezNutz

09-26-2014

riot needs to do something NOW! Every 3v3 I try to play I get a bot in it if not serveral... They auto-lock a champ and have ghost as heal and summoner spells. I have so many more losses because of this and not only that the wasted time in my life. games do last at least 15 min for a surrender in 3v3, but if you try to play it out its around 30 min of wasted time for everyone. whether you win or lose the game you are not getting better as a player by killing (auto attacking) bots, or by being fed from bots and killing the real players. I personally spend a very good amount of money on skins and champs and gifts, I feel others and myself deserve way better support from a service we spend money on.... I plead for all of us, RIOT PLEASE FIX THIS SITUATION!!!! It is old and I am about to be over it. I report bots of both teams after a game, but that does not seem to be stopping them from being in every game I play. Also, when in que, you should not be punished from dodging a bot game when they are clearly fake and have those summoner spells with the auto-lock and don't say anything.. I'm on hold now for dodging one game because I personally did not want to waste more of my life/time in a **** game.

Quaragh

09-26-2014

bump

LostxRevenant

09-29-2014

Bump

Twistedead

09-29-2014

Bump!

Golfpolo

10-01-2014

Bump!!

Serenitys Bow

10-02-2014

bump

goodjobSport

10-02-2014

tbh I don't know how you can lose to those bots. Every match i've went up against bots even on my own team I come out with + K ratio and 100% win. All you gotta do is kill them when they auto dive towers then push out 1 lane and they have no super AI so you can win easily.

goodjobSport

10-02-2014

Also it takes like 10 minutes to win, no clue how you could be in the match for 30 minutes vs bots.

XxCapnAmericaxX

10-02-2014

I'm fairly certain he's referring to the games where you have 2 bots on your team against a team of actual players. Which has happened to me 2 games in a row now. Insta-loss and a complete waste of time.

Carca2020

10-02-2014

Bump. No word from Riot about this?