Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Selection - Trolls and Countering it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DotSin

09-26-2014

There needs to be a "There's a troll on my team" button in champ select - should require 4 of the 5 people to click it, and said troll should be restricted from match making at the same rate as queue dodging.

It seems simple and effective. The only abuse of it would come from pre-made 4's who just want to be dicks. There could be some sort of safegaurd like not allowing the pre-made 4 groups from doing it more than 1 time in an hour or something.

Im tired of the 4th pick insta-locking Master Yi after the 2nd pick has already picked top champ.

The trolling usually continues by ZERO response to chat, and promptly feeding the lane -- all the while complaining about the jungler not ganking.

Rikku Highwind

09-27-2014

Quote:
DotSin:
There needs to be a "There's a troll on my team" button in champ select - should require 4 of the 5 people to click it, and said troll should be restricted from match making at the same rate as queue dodging.

It seems simple and effective. The only abuse of it would come from pre-made 4's who just want to be dicks. There could be some sort of safegaurd like not allowing the pre-made 4 groups from doing it more than 1 time in an hour or something.

Im tired of the 4th pick insta-locking Master Yi after the 2nd pick has already picked top champ.

The trolling usually continues by ZERO response to chat, and promptly feeding the lane -- all the while complaining about the jungler not ganking.

not gonna lie i loved that last line "Im tired of the 4th pick insta-locking Master Yi after the 2nd pick has already picked top champ." it really made my day. master yi of all champs. but anyway i do agree with this completely and think they should do that.

BloodFart49

09-30-2014

I love this suggestion, I would say Riot could prevent 4 person teams from unfairly accusing a 5th player by adding the created troll reports from the character select screen to the same que that in game reports go to. As in, if a user has multiple reports they are flagged, reviewed, and disciplined instead of anything being automated. The game is disbanded from character select and no on is banned for 5 minutes for draft dodging.