Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yasuo and Jayce

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThinkingAce

09-25-2014

I got a quick question to anyone who feels like answering.

If Jayce and Yasuo were to meet, would Jayce try to fight Yasuo for being a traitor to Ionia? Or would Jayce not care? Would the two even fight at all? I could Imagine since Jayce is a defender while Yasuo is an enemy in the eyes of Ionia.

Dragvio

09-26-2014

Good question

SecretLore

09-26-2014

Well Jayce seems to be mostly interested in defending Ionia,so as long as Yasuo doesn't do anything wrong,Jayce would probably not care for yasuo(except if Yasuos mere presence would cause trouble)

LordHippoman

Recruiter

09-26-2014

Jayce isn't Ionian. He's from Piltover. I'm not sure why he'd care about Yasuo or his supposed crimes, but I think he's reasonable and smart enough to realize that the evidence for Yasuo killing the elder is rickety at best.

SchaakaKon

09-26-2014

I couldnt imagine Jayce caring about a 3rd world hippie nation such as Ionia.
If Jayce and Yasou were to meet, im sure Jayce would comment on how cute it is that Yasou fights with a 'regular' sword.

Jayce is the 'Defender of Tomorrow' and protects Piltover against arsons and mad scientists from destroying the City of Progress.
Samurai and wind? Thats so yesteryear.

ThinkingAce

09-26-2014

Thanks everyone, this info will defiantly help my super secret project I'm planning, so I'll be sure to give my thanks.