Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Clarification With The Tab For MIA's (red countdown on a blacken champion is no good)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FortCastle20th

09-25-2014

im sure your going to agree with this idea since I read you were all for clarifications and simplicity in your patch threads dev something

WHEN YOU PRESS TAB YOU MUST HAVE A EASIER AND QUICKER UNDERSTANDING OF (who)/HOW MANY OF THEM ARE MISSING IN AN INSTANT (maybe add a number?)

or an easy fixable idea, without thinking too much (witch you guys should prob do eventually) is to just put the players that are with a red countdown (dead) in white present like if they were on the map somewhere (that's usually my best way to not look at them knowing im safe from them, that's how I personally see it ofc), hmm that could be a problem in ganking ways, but its a better idea then what you have right now and not too hard to make possible I hope (just redo the whole damn colors or just the countdown colors (yellow lol cant miss a yellow color on black background and people really want to know the countdown while they push inhibitors or towers) or something else im sure theres thousands of easy findable solutions people can find, you don't need me for that, im not the best for estetics either so).

so when you BLACKEN the players while they have a red countdown, it can be annoying and hard to see, since they both dark colors one on top of each other, and sometimes with the sun its not easy, well wtv I know im right so plz change it to simplify it (yu might never fix the damn matchmaking (the biggest unfairess reason of why I hate riot so much), but that im sure its going to be simple enough to be done and totally necessary/useful and according to your present goals (ive read the whole fkin patch notes and the side links too SO DO IT!! thx) think I missed like 3 or 5 patch notes since nidalee got out