Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Helmet bro Theory!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JokeHole

09-25-2014

Just posted this on GD but I think it belongs here. Here we go idk if this has been thought of already but ill give it a go. Helmet bro is a terminator like man that is sent into the past to stop certain champions from rising to power, and here is the kicker Zilean is sending him back with is time powers :P . We can see helmet bro in many splash arts already such as darius, malphite, velkoz, new cassiopea splash, and even make a case about the new sion splash. Just an idea I thought I would throw out there.

General Keith

Recruiter

09-26-2014

Poor Helmet Bro! He's being slaughtered in all of these

JokeHole

09-26-2014

LOL yea he keeps failing his mission maybe zilean picked the wrong guy to send back to save the world, OR MAYBE he's purposely dying to these champions.

General Keith

Recruiter

10-02-2014

but wait, in Kog'Maw's new splash art, Helmet Bro just got eaten....

JokeHole

10-03-2014

Hmm... We'll zilean does let you die before he can bring you back to life as we have seen in game, I haven't looked at the kog splash close enough but has he killed him? Do we see any bone or blood? Maybe he droped his helmet finally! MAYBE it's his helmet that helps him survive these sticky situations! Teleportation? A gift from zilean? A armor relic from mount Targon? THE PLOT THICKENS! Lol I love helmet bro.