Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1 week left $100 + 24,000 RP + Triumphant Ryze FREE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyrulanator

09-25-2014

lets get sign ups under-way! http://gamersedge.us/tournaments.php?tourney[id]=67
Free to join & make an account. The only requirement is that you have your team fully registered with the site so that Riot can see summoner names being played.

if you need help please post here and i can help with any technical support you need!

Hyrulanator

09-25-2014

The date is october 4th (saturday) at 7pm EST

HaeJooism

09-28-2014

If no-one else registers but my team, then do we automatically win the prizes?

Hyrulanator

09-28-2014

Quote:
HaeJooism:
If no-one else registers but my team, then do we automatically win the prizes?

unfortunately no, Riot needs there to be more teams

RusBear245

09-29-2014

Hello I am a manager for Oasis gaming I wanted to know if I could possibly have all 4 of are teams participate , they are all different and competitive teams and would love to be involved

Hyrulanator

09-29-2014

Quote:
RusBear245:
Hello I am a manager for Oasis gaming I wanted to know if I could possibly have all 4 of are teams participate , they are all different and competitive teams and would love to be involved

yes you may enter all 4 teams as long as the members do not appear on each others teams