Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Soraka

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stormwinds

09-25-2014

Is anyone aware if Spirit Visage boost the heal soraka gets when she hits her Q in a champ

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

09-25-2014

Increases Self-healing, Health regeneration, Lifesteal and Spell Vamp by 20%

What is Soraka's Q? A self-heal.

2+2 should generally =4

stormwinds

09-26-2014

Well it was a passive so i didnt know. Thanks for being an ass about it.

The5lacker

09-26-2014

Quote:
stormwinds:

What does an ability being passive have to do with anything? It's a heal that's directed at the self. A self heal. That's the very definition of a self heal.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

09-26-2014

Quote:
stormwinds:

What? I was just reading the text to you. I don't see how that's being an ass. The bold text was to emphasize what you needed to know.

ArchanDelon

09-26-2014

Quote:
JustMyBassCannon:

What is Soraka's Q? A self-heal.

I think you need to go re-read her abilities. The self heal is a passive of her W, which makes her Q heal. The Q in itself does not provide any healing and therefor her Q is not a self-heal. Soraka's W on the other hand is a passive self-heal so Spirit Visage affects it.

KMannnnn1

09-26-2014

Quote:
ArchanDelon:
I think you need to go re-read her abilities. The self heal is a passive of her W, which makes her Q heal. The Q in itself does not provide any healing and therefor her Q is not a self-heal. Soraka's W on the other hand is a passive self-heal so Spirit Visage affects it.

Details. Her Q is a self heal as long as she has a point in W, so basically from level 2 onward.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

09-26-2014

Quote:
ArchanDelon:

I'm not entirely incorrect, as it is impossible for her W to heal her on its own. It requires her Q to activate the effect.

I was aware of this beforehand; I just wasn't giving a damn for semantics.

Dragoon14th

09-28-2014

no no no at level 1 the Q cannot heal because the passive self heal is on W. so really its at level 2 that starts all of that

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

09-28-2014

Quote:
Dragoon14th:
no no no at level 1 the Q cannot heal because the passive self heal is on W. so really its at level 2 that starts all of that

Once again. I am aware of this; I just don't give a damn about semantics.

You need both of the abilities to get her Q to heal her, just like you need Jarvan's E to make his Q into a dash skill.