Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fanfiction and RP'ing is against the rules on the new boards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

09-25-2014

GG

AerithRayne

09-25-2014

I just poked around, though not nearly as extensively because I'm f***ing exasperated and hopeless with regards to searching through "lore" updates. Could I have a link to help me out?

Trolosaurus

09-25-2014

Quote:
AerithRayne:
I just poked around, though not nearly as extensively because I'm f***ing exasperated and hopeless with regards to searching through "lore" updates. Could I have a link to help me out?

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art

AerithRayne

09-25-2014

Assuming you mean http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/YTAvpYvP-where-story-happens
It says in that board we cannot post fanfic. Is this forum being shut down?

Edit: Sorry. I stopped keeping up. These boards are going to 100% replace the forums? And in doing so, we lose the lore and fanfic forums? --> no fanfic allowed?

Edit 2: I've been enlightened that the boards are replacing the current forums, and the forums will be archived. We can only post in the boards. And as it stands, there is no location for fanfic, rp, or fanart. Correct?
I sure hope they're just being slow with "telling us the whole story" before we say anything this time!

AerithRayne

09-25-2014

In the "Everybody Arts!" discussion, a comment from IronStylus

"Fan art would be appropriate, let's say, if someone is proposing how an existing champion could be overhauled. However, a skin suggestion from a player, not so much. That can go in the player-made concepts board."

There will be a player-made concept board?