Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, tell me, how are you dealing with the new Viktor?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuko Prince

09-25-2014

I have to work a LOT today, so I won't be back until after 9pm.

I have already seen threads on GD crying about how OP he is. To all people who play viktor, do not be gentle, we may only get a brief moment of time to wield this power (other champs get to wield it permanently or for long stretches). We need to get all we can out of a Viktor as he was meant to be, before riot takes it away from us.

To those playing against viktor, especially those who could more easily deal with him. Suffer, you will ALL suffer. Viktors of the world will roam around and pop you like a grape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEe1XtP-gfQ

A new POWER is Rising!

The sad part of all of this is, by the time I actually get to try him out, people will have learned of the danger and will insta kill me with other champs or other bandwagon viktors.

But that's ok. We have now entered the age of Viktor, and seeing as he will now always get the speed boost now he will be even more effective on dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

molokodude

09-25-2014

I wont even let him be banned in inhouses I'll be running friday night most likely because I've seen you be flamed for playing him. You deserve at least a good dozen or so games with him dude. Literally i'd be first pick to make sure you get it dude