Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion(s)] Features I think should be in the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

League Master po

Recruiter

09-25-2014

Hi everyone that reads this,
So I recently contacted LOL Support about a subject for suggestions for the game, and they told me to come here, and I wanna share my thoughts with you guys. So I want a feature where we can sell our runes because I made a mistake before because I was a noob, and also another feature where we can delete multiple friends, like a check make beside them and options what to do with them, because I haven't played League of Legends in a few months, and I forgot all about the friends I added, so I want these features to be added. And also another feature I want, and this is the story of why I want the feature, I bought other tier runes by mistake because I was a noob at the time, and also I saved ip for ad marks, but I thought the guide I saw in a video said they were magic pen marks, but I didn't know then later I fount out, so I combined the magic pen marks into other stuff but they weren't good and also another feature where we can undo the rune combiner when you combined a rune, in case the rune you got was bad or you combined by mistake. I really hope Riot can see this and look it over so they can help me and all of you guys that this has happened to you.

Ikari Illusions

09-26-2014

Twitch Integration would be pretty cool to add to the game too. Smite has it, so I don't see why LoL can't. I mean really, Twitch is a great way to get even more people into the game.

DarkElderGod

09-30-2014

Holy run on sentences batman. That was hard to read, like you typed it while on meth. Wall of text = bad. Separate your different ideas a little better, this gave me a headache.