Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for high gold to duo with!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrollFlips

09-24-2014

Hey there, I'm currently gold 5 72 LP with gold 2/3 MMR. I main Fizz and can win lane pretty much every game. I'd like to duo with someone who is around my mmr and can play well almost every game. I'm hoping to get plat by the end of this season, so join me and let's climb the ELO ladder boys!

l Xynorph l

09-24-2014

im just trying to get gold, hard enough with all these people who think they can go wherever they want even if the lane was called and locked in (._. )

brutusdamius

09-24-2014

Hit me up dude. I am currently gold 1 and in my platinum series. Would you mind queing with a low platinum? I main jg and support.

TrollFlips

09-24-2014

Quote:
brutusdamius:
Hit me up dude. I am currently gold 1 and in my platinum series. Would you mind queing with a low platinum? I main jg and support.

added you man down to play right now if you are

brutusdamius

09-24-2014

Quote:
Senor Tower:
added you man down to play right now if you are

I am in class right now, but can get on in about half an hour when class ends. XD

TrollFlips

09-24-2014

Quote:
brutusdamius:
I am in class right now, but can get on in about half an hour when class ends. XD

actually that's great probably gonna go shower and get back on. just accept me whenever you're on :P