Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ohmwrecker a viable item now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerpaDaHerp

Recruiter

09-24-2014

It gives health ap and now has the ability to boost ALLIED turrets attackspeed which could be great for Azir and or for dive happy not giving a !#%$ about tower champions. Before the disable was a rare and situational item... Now I could actually see it as a usable item. Also gives a movementspeed passive buff when near the turret which can make for a great disengage (I'm assuming it'll include both enemy and ally turrets)

But then again I'm just some nonfactor low elo who has no idea what I'm talking about.

Source: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CRQtbEBFN44/VCNfWHGeLwI/AAAAAAAAZZQ/Px89VKhpX4w/s1600/ohm.jpg
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/09/924-pbe-update.html
Very bottom

HerpaDaHerp

Recruiter

09-24-2014

No feedback on this? Even if I'm an idiot?

TheEpikPotato

09-24-2014

Still has a god awful buildpath and minimal stats for 2k gold

Nomercy Elder

09-24-2014

so now u would feel compelled to bring azir to the game... Setting u back even further D: D:

QZF

09-24-2014

Janna + ohmwrecker + ardent censor = A new overly viable solo laner

HerpaDaHerp

Recruiter

09-24-2014

Quote:
TheEpikPotato:
Still has a god awful buildpath and minimal stats for 2k gold

While I agree the buildpath is terrible. The point of the item isn't the stats.. its the passive/active. I would see this on an support more than anything.

Smoking Fox

09-24-2014

Quote:
Nomercy Elder:
so now u would feel compelled to bring azir to the game... Setting u back even further D: D:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bloodandthurder

09-24-2014

does it work on heim turrets?