Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ravenborne leblanc and underworld wukong.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HesOnTop

Recruiter

09-24-2014

I bet those are the only Halloween skins this year. Two mediocre skins like last year. What happened to the 6 Halloween skins? Halloween is perfect to just put everyone in crazy outfits and themes and go wild, not just two skins...

HesOnTop

Recruiter

09-24-2014

up

Padrin

09-24-2014

Last year we only got Haunted Zyra. Officer Vi being considered a Harrowing skin is just stupid.

HesOnTop

Recruiter

09-24-2014

Quote:
Padrin:
Last year we only got Haunted Zyra. Officer Vi being considered a Harrowing skin is just stupid.

I have to agree. if they keep up with this degrading trend of servers, less event skins when it really matters, pandering to the Chinese and extremely slow champion releases I might just leave this game someday

Urgot my Waifu

09-24-2014

But then they'll re-release the old Harrowing skins and the community will be happy.

Hell I'm sure they could just not release anything and just open up the skins vault and leddit will still be okay with it.

Shyvana420

09-24-2014

I want another pumpkin skin

I love the pumpkin skin themes

Greedalox

09-24-2014

Quote:
HesOnTop:
I might just leave this game someday

That was the most half-hearted threat I have ever heard.

HesOnTop

Recruiter

09-24-2014

Quote:
Greedalox:
That was the most half-hearted threat I have ever heard.

its true. only thing keeping me attached to this game is the amount of money I sunk into it. I use to be a total riot fanboy but i'm just getting so tired of this. They are getting more and more popular and rich yet less and less community interaction.

Kagami

09-24-2014

I dunno I thought ravenborne looked pretty nice :/

Dies to Wolves

09-24-2014

ravenborn's skills look cool but the skin itself is bleh lame. That wukong one is just ridiculous

riot's slacking