Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@HateDaddy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smoking Fox

09-24-2014

Hate daddy is my *****

HateDaddy

09-24-2014

Quote:
Smoking Fox:
Hate daddy is my *****

I am not your series of 5 asterisks smashed together

Salad of Doom

09-24-2014

Quote:
HateDaddy:
I am not your series of 5 asterisks smashed together

Sounds kinky

HateDaddy

09-24-2014

Listen, I don't know who you are and you're probably trolling but w/e

The reason why I say females should be careful about what they post on the internet is because I had a classmate years ago who went to school to be a high school teacher. She finished school, even got her masters in education. But she had some pictures she put on MySpace years ago while she was on spring break in Florida and she was just wearing a swimsuit with a shirt over it, nothing crazy (and she never really posted anything crazy). She had an ex boyfriend who photoshopped her pictures in a really bad way and it was pretty darn convincing at that. He spammed them all over the internet and the local school district here (that pays pretty damn well at that) actually got ahold of those pictures and thought they were real. She had to go pretty damn far out of her way to prove they weren't with the police and at first, she was told they'd never hire her because of it. Eventually she got them taken off (but I'm sure they're still floating around somewhere, nothing gets taken off for good) from search engines like google and bing and they finally hired her once she got it cleared it up. It only took her 2 years and cost her quite a bit of money and almost a job and potentially her career.

I'm just saying as a female, you guys have to protect yourself from that. Maybe I'm being a little extreme but I've seen what physco starved immature boys will do with the internet to a good person, so you never know. There's no protecting what you post here either like these is with Facebook and even MySpace now. It's sad that's the world we live in today and becomes potentially dangerous for what females put on the internet whereas males don't really have that problem.

Like I said, you're legally an adult and you can do what you want but even the slightest picture that comes off suggestive could somehow get totally misused. Not picking on you or anything, it's just the world we live in sadly.

Hydroctopus

Recruiter

09-24-2014

Good Guy HateDaddy.

Sorry...I meant good MAN HateDaddy.